Mellat Park, which means Persian (Nation Garden) is one of the largest tourist areas in Tehran, located at the foot of the Alborz Mountains adjacent to Valiyasir Street in the east, and extends to Shamran Highway (Parkway) and Seoul Street to the west, and is an urban place that combines many activities That can be practiced during the holidays in one place, the area of the garden on which this huge project is located is more than 6000 square meters
Perhaps one of the most prominent milestones in the Milat Park is the Milat Cinema and Exhibition, which opened on November 9, 2008 and is located in the southwestern part of the park.
What you can do in Tehran Miles Park
Sitting and taking a stroll in the garden, enjoying the beauty of nature, trees and beautiful water fountains, relaxing under huge perennial trees and spending family intimate times with the family
• For lovers of exercise, walking and jogging, you can practice this sport and others in the park in the tracks designated for that, and practice tennis in the park and enjoy the fresh air up the mountain
• To increase your well-being and enjoyment, you can visit the cinema and the Melat Gallery, which present on a daily basis a number of beautiful artistic, theatrical and cultural performances that provide a glimpse of the country’s culture, customs and traditions
• In Tehran Mellat Park, there are a number of small pools of water filled with geese and ducks that you will love to tease and buy grain and feed them, especially your children
• Children have a special play area where there are a group of safe games suitable for their ages, who can spend beautiful fun times while playing on them
• You can take the most beautiful photos, especially in the winter and early spring, when the nearby mountains are covered in white due to snow, you will love the pictures of your children and your own pictures that you will keep as a wonderful memorial photo from your visit Tourism in Iran
• Having a snack from one of the restaurants spread out in the garden seems appropriate while you have a rest during your tour of the garden, also have a cup of delicious coffee
• In the Melat Tehran park there is a group of various animals suitable for children and families such as deer and birds that you and your children will love to tease, feed and get close to.
Tehran Mellat Park website