Learn about the most prominent places of tourism in Indonesia for young people, that country that includes many tourist destinations that attract millions of tourists, who annually number about 12 million tourists, and it includes a group of islands that number about 17 thousand islands that contain many picturesque natural monuments,
Indonesia is located in Southeast Asia, and it ranks fourth in the largest countries in the world in terms of population, with a population of more than 200 million people, and if you want to go to a distinctive tourist destination then the Arab travelers recommend to you one of the best tourist destinations In the world where we offer you the most important features.
The most beautiful places of tourism in Indonesia for young people
1. Ragunan Zoo
- One of the landmarks worth visiting in the city of Jakarta is the Raghunan Zoo, which is very popular with its residents and witnesses a great tourist turnout. It is about 38 minutes away from the center of Jakarta, and its opening date dates back to 1864.
- Among the most prominent animals in the garden are tigers and wild ox, as well as lizards, colorful birds, hippopotamus and wild deer, it includes more than 550 different types of rare animals and plants.
- Inside the park there is a lake at its entrance, which is characterized by its striking beauty, in which different types of ducks swim, such as the Australian duck.
- Inside the garden there are many cafes in case you want to rest and drink hot or cold drinks, and for more enjoyment of the place you can ride a tiger train for adults and children together.
2. Jimbaran Beach
Read:The best Barcelona Center hotels are tried
- Traveling to Indonesia means going to Bali, which is one of the most beautiful Indonesian islands, which includes a lot of picturesque natural places such as Jimbaran Beach, which is located in Jimbaran Village, which is a main tourist resort, and is characterized by the purity of its waters beside its soft white sand.
- Besides diving, you can have a more enjoyable time by swimming and surfing, along with water skiing and cycling, as well as areas for playing beach soccer with friends.
- Surrounded by the beach many restaurants that offer the best seafood, along with many of the finest hotels, and the best times to visit the beach is sunset in order to enjoy the magical scenery at that time.
3. Marbella Falls
- One of the most famous and beautiful tourist attractions in the city of Bandung, Marbella Falls, which is located 80 km from Jakarta, and is the perfect choice for those looking for calm and relaxation and spend a special time in the arms of the picturesque nature.
- Waterfalls are located near the hot sulfur springs, which makes its location distinctive, as well as those springs come to tourists for treatment of diseases.
- Surrounded by waterfalls many restaurants that offer hot and cold drinks in addition to various local meals, and the charm of this place needs to take memorial photos that record the most beautiful and enjoyable moments.
4. Mount Renjani
Read:Lotte World in Seoul, the largest indoor amusement park in the world
- The magical natural places in Indonesia do not stop there. There is also the Rinjani Mountain, which is one of the most beautiful tourist attractions in Indonesia, specifically on Lombok Island, and it is ranked second in the highest mountain peaks there.
- Mount Rinjani reaches a height of about 3000 meters, and it was formed as a result of the volcanic eruption of the island in 1847, so it became a unique sight upon seeing it.
- Inside the mountain area there is a lake and a number of trees next to the “soso cave”, and you can camp on the lake if you want to spend more time to enjoy the beauty of nature, just as if you are a fan of mountain climbing, Mount Rinjani is the perfect choice for you.