Arab travelers will accompany you on a tour of the old city of Dubai, which belongs to the most popular tourist destinations in Dubai, especially those interested in monuments. This tour is based on visiting 3 distinctive landmarks: Al-Fahidi Archeological neighborhood filled with monumental buildings, and Dubai Creek, which represents the most suitable destinations for lovers of fishing and wandering near;
Table of Contents
A tour of the old city of Dubai
Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood
- One of the most important heritage neighborhoods in the Emirates.
- His visit represents an exciting journey to gain first-hand insight into the lifestyle that prevailed in Dubai between the mid-19th and the 1970s.
- It includes many distinctive monumental buildings constructed with traditional materials that were common in the past, and examples of these materials include plaster, coral stone, teak wood, fronds and palm trunks.
- It includes many famous cultural centers in Dubai in particular and the Emirates in general.
- Organized by many distinct activities of various types and is considered one of the most prominent types of events in which cultural and artistic events are organized.
- One of the most prominent events in which the Sikka art exhibition is organized.
- It is the seat of ceremonies for many brilliant artists.
- Among its highlights is the Dubai Museum, which dates back to the year 1781 AD.
- The neighborhood includes many restaurants and cafes that are distinguished by their heritage design.
- His visit provides an opportunity to enjoy a number of delicious dishes of traditional Emirati cuisine.
- The Creek was one of the most important ancient marine trade routes in Dubai and is still used to date for transporting goods.
- Many tourists prefer to wander around near, because wandering around provides the opportunity to enjoy watching a number of the most important sights in the Dubai city area.
- Close proximity is available to a number of boat rentals with varying fees ranging from AED to 100 dirhams.
- The Creek is a popular destination for UAE nationals and tourists alike.
- It is near many distinctive stores that give its visitors the opportunity to purchase the finest local products in addition to many types of international products.
- Overlooked by many fine restaurants and cafes.
- It occupies a prime location east of the Dubai Creek.
- It consists of a wide range of narrow roads through which an incredible number of spices are sold.
- It is a favorite destination for those interested in cooking and those interested in alternative medicine of various nationalities.
- There is no fixed price for selling the spices shown in it, it depends on the bargaining.
- The sale depends on cash.
- The products presented in it are not limited to spices only, as there are a large number of natural perfumes.
- Buyers are welcomed from Saturday to Thursday from 10 am to 10 pm, while on Friday the period extends from 4 pm to 10 pm.
: 1, 2, 3, 4.