Abu Dhabi Mall
The United Arab Emirates in general, abounds in many major international commercial markets, which are distributed throughout the Emirates, especially in the Emirates of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, and Abu Dhabi which is ruled by Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, is the capital of the United Arab Emirates, which overlooks the shores of the Gulf Arabi.
The Emirate of Abu Dhabi is the largest emirate in terms of area, and is characterized by great tourism, commercial and urban prosperity, as it includes huge centers and commercial stores, and among the most important global shopping centers in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Mall, which is a huge shopping center, and is one of the first shopping centers and malls Established in Abu Dhabi, also called the Abu Dhabi Center.
It contains more than two hundred and twenty stores, and it is visited by thousands of visitors daily, and the city of Abu Dhabi in general is considered one of the cities that contain many nationalities, and large purchasing power, which supports the movement of commercial markets, and encourages the establishment of many shopping centers, such as Abu Dhabi mall. In this article we will show some information about Abu Dhabi Mall.
About Abu Dhabi Mall
- It includes many supermarkets, as well as the Abu Dhabi Cooperative Society “hypermarket”, in addition to the cinema complex, or “Cineplex” cinema.
- It also includes a large dining hall, and forty international restaurants, to provide various international meals, and are distributed throughout the mall.
- It contains several floors, on each floor are distributed international brand shops, restaurants, in addition to a space for children to play.
- It was officially opened on the fifteenth of April, in the year two thousand and one.
- It is built on a total area of 2000 m 2.
- The land on which it was erected belongs to Surur bin Muhammad Al Nahyan.
- It receives customers from ten in the morning until ten in the evening.
- The number of visitors who visit it per day is more than forty thousand visitors, as it is more than just a destination for shopping.
- Among the most famous outlets in it are the Paris Gallery “Paris Gallery”, Mariana stores and the One, which sells interiors and furniture, and the Areej-Faces object, which specializes in selling cosmetics, perfumes, sunglasses with international brands, luxury jewelry, and handbags. , Zara, and H&M, which contain high fashion, and many major stores that contain several sections, and boutiques of world-famous brands.
- It is located in the Abu Dhabi Tourist Club Area, connected to the Beach Rotana Hotel.
- His website: www.abudhabi-mall.com