The best time for tourism in Egypt
The period between October and April is the best time to visit Egypt, as the temperatures in this period are very good, as it has a desert climate, which makes Egypt’s weather hot and sunny throughout the year, and during the winter season which is between October From January until January, the temperatures are more moderate, while the temperatures are very high in the summer, when it can exceed 40 degrees Celsius.
Tourist places in Egypt
In Egypt, there are many important historical, cultural and cultural sites that can be visited, including the following:
- Karnak Temple: The Karnak Temple was the most important place of worship in ancient Egypt, as it contains many sanctuaries, stalls, and constellations which are believed to belong to the gods Thebes, and it is a huge building, with an area of 1500 * 800 meters.
- Valley of the Whales: It is a natural world heritage site, located in the Western Desert of Egypt, and contains important fossils of whales.
- Historic Cairo: It is one of the largest Islamic cities in the world, and it is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1979. It also contains Al-Azhar University, which is the oldest university in the world.
- Pyramids: It is the last of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, which still exist, such as: the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx.
- Valley of the Kings: An archaeological site contains the tomb of Tutankhamun, the tomb of Ramses VI, and many members of the royal family.
Wandering around Egypt
There are many transportation methods used in Egypt, which can be used to roam around the areas, as Cairo International Airport is the main airport in Egypt, which can be traveled from all over the world, with some smaller airports in Alexandria, Aswan, and Sharm El Sheikh, and there are also Ferries in the Gulf of Aqaba, buses, and trains that run between Cairo and Alexandria, as well as from Cairo to Luxor and Aswan.