Table of Contents
Ma’in Hammamet, it is a medical and therapeutic spa resort at the same time, it is located eighty-five kilometers south of the Jordanian capital Amman, and is famous for its springs, and its mineral waterfalls that lighten from the top of the mountains to the bottom of the valley with temperatures ranging from forty to forty-four degrees Celsius, to combine beauty And the health benefits of everyone who goes to the place, because of the richness of that water with mineral elements useful for the health of the body, and its ability to heal many diseases, such as skin diseases, chest, bone diseases, arthritis, and rheumatism, not to mention relaxation, and relax in spas Of each place, it shall be the same as what you wanted the water, greenery, and psychological comfort.
Number of springs of Ma’in baths
It is estimated that there are one hundred and nine springs in the Hammamat Ma’in area, all of which derive their water from one source, a ground reservoir with a depth of one thousand two hundred meters under the ground, and what distinguishes these springs is the diversity between hot and cold water in the valley, such as cold winter rain water that On the plains of Jordan, which slowly continue its path over the years, it falls to the lower layers of the earth to heat up and reach sixty-three degrees Celsius due to the lava, before flowing out of the mountains to the Ma’in Blue River.
Ma’in bath water ingredients
Ma’in bath water consists of a large number of minerals, which can be summarized as follows:
Sodium, calcium, sodium chloride, radon gas, hydrogen sulfide, carbon dioxide, potassium, iron chloride, zinc sulfate, etc., and the temperature of spring water in baths of Ma’in reaches approximately sixty-three degrees, by heating it with lava in layers The lower ground, which provides a balance between the temperatures of the springs in it.
Benefits of Ma’in bath water
- Ma’in bath water helps treat skin infections such as allergic rashes, eczema, and others.
- It treats gout and relieves its symptoms.
- It helps relax muscles and convulsive joints.
- It regulates the metabolism in the body, which stimulates the burning of more calories, thus burning more surface fat accumulated under the skin.
- Adjusts the heart rate and stimulates blood circulation.
- It increases the elasticity of the body’s tissues, making it softer and more lively.
- The blood vessels expand in the blood vessels, and regenerate the blood that reaches them.
- It relieves body pain in general, and relaxes and relaxes.
- It protects against diseases and infections thanks to its natural anti-disease ingredients.
- It deals with herniated discs and cartilage joints.
- Relieves spinal rheumatic pain, and vertebral infections.
- It addresses respiratory disorders, such as problems caused by sinuses, asthma, and bronchitis.
- It clears the skin, giving it freshness and vitality.