Tourism in Europe
The European continent has been and continues to be a popular destination for tourists throughout history, because of its tourism ingredients that make it distinct on the tourist map, so the tourism sector is an important source of income for some of its countries, and Europe is characterized by fascinating beaches overlooking the waters of the Black Sea, the Mediterranean, and the Adriatic Sea. With a variety of tourist resorts, multiple islands, unique hotels for tourists, and historical and archaeological sites.
Cheap tourist countries in Europe
Portugal is located geographically in the southwestern part of the continent of Europe, specifically in the Iberian Peninsula, and its capital is the city of Lisbon, and the system of government is a parliamentary republic, and its land area is 92,090 km², and its official currency is the euro, and among its most prominent tourist attractions:
- The small town of Evora: It is located in the southern side of Portugal, and it dates back more than two thousand years.
- Coimbra: Also called the charming little town, it houses the oldest universities in the European continent.
- Azores: It is located in the waters of the Atlantic Ocean, and it consists of nine volcanic islands, characterized by hot springs and coastal cities.
- Madeira: It is characterized by having many castles and historical resorts.
- Sintra Mountains: It is located on the coast of Lisbon, and it has several palaces, such as: the famous Pena Palace and a number of castles, such as: Neuschwanstein Castle.
- Aveiro City: It is called the Venice Hotel, because there are channels that connect with bridges.
Greece is located geographically in the southeastern side of the continent of Europe, and its capital is the city of Athens, and the system of government is a parliamentary republic, with a land area of 131,990 km², and its official currency is the euro, and among its most prominent tourist attractions:
- Historical monasteries: It is located in the city of Meteora, close to the river Pindos and its mountains, built on vertical rocks, and from these monasteries: Monastery of St. Nikolaus Anabausas, Monastery of Rausano, and Monastery of Farlam.
- Benix Hill: In ancient times it was a venue for a general meeting for consultation.
- Dionysus Solomos Museum: He was named after the Greek poet Dionysos Solomos.
- Other places: St. Dionysos Church, Parthenon Temple, Greek Acropolis Castle, Dionysos Theater, Hagia Sophia Church and Medieval City.
Geographically located in the southwestern part of the continent of Europe, specifically in the Iberian Peninsula, and its capital is the city of Madrid, and the system of government is a constitutional monarchy, and its land area is 504.030 km², and its official currency is the euro, and among its most prominent tourist attractions:
- National Museum of Catalan Arts: It is located in Barcelona, and is considered one of the most beautiful museums in Spain.
- Park Gil: It includes many recreational places that the tourist enjoyed.
- Royal palace: It is located in Madrid, and it is one of the most luxurious Spanish palaces.
- Other parameters: The Soroya Museum, the Andalusian House, the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, the Grand Plaza, Retiro Park, Calahura Tower, Cordoba Archaeological Museum and Alcázar Castle.