The stages of the development of Dubai are a beautiful city in the United Arab Emirates, as the United Arab Emirates has seven emirates, the most famous of which are Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm al-Quwain and Ras al-Khaimah, as for the beautiful city Dubai, which represents about 5% Of the size of the Emirates, in addition to it is characterized by many international regions that are popular with tourists such as the Burj Khalifa, which is the tallest tower in the world, the dancing fountain, and the city parks of Dubai, which is unparalleled in the world, and the famous opera, gold market and Dive Sky, it is a city Magic and beauty, so it was dedicated to Arab travelers The article for you to multiple stages of development through this article, Follow us.
Dubai development stages
- The city of Dubai dates back to the 1830s.
- It originated in 1833 AD, by the Al Maktoum family when they stayed in the Al Khor area, where it was a commercial port at the time.
- About 800 people from the Al Yas tribe led by Al Maktoum settled in Dubai.
- As time progressed, approximately 20,000 people settled in Dubai, as it became a commercial port in the twentieth century.
- Sheikh Maktoum led the tribe and organized its stay in Dubai.
- Tribes from Baniyas flocked to Dubai, in addition to other tribes.
- Dubai is the economic capital of the Emirates.
- Dubai is located on Mina Beach, where the Creek extends up to ten miles, and it is also one of the best natural ports.
- In the 1950s, Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum ordered the bulldozing of the Creek port in which Dubai is located, as it was filled with many ships and the percentage of goods imported to Dubai increased, which led to Dubai obtaining an important commercial place.
- 1966 The major breakthrough was in the Emirates, as oil was discovered.
- Sheikh Rashid Ali started using oil money to build Dubai’s infrastructure.
- Sheikh Ali has built schools, hospitals, roads, transportation and communication networks, in addition to establishing the largest industrial port in the world in Jebel Ali.
- The UAE united in 1971, as the ruler of Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, joined forces with the ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum, and in the following year all the other seven emirates united to assume the name of the United Arab Emirates.
Why Dubai is a cosmopolitan city?
- Dubai has established its own renaissance in its concept, becoming a global destination for entertainment, beauty, a sense of relaxation and relaxation, due to the fact that it possesses the elements of tourist attraction.
- Dubai is heavily dependent on the huge tourism income that makes it one of the most prominent regions in the world.
- Dubai has the tallest tower in the world and it is the Burj Khalifa, which has many areas that everyone likes, such as the Atmosphir restaurant, which has a view of the sky, as well as a visitor can see the entire Dubai from this restaurant, it is on the 122nd floor.
- Dubai has a dancing fountain, it attracts tourists from every bear and direction, as it sprinkles water while playing musical instruments.
- Dubai is distinguished by its beautiful museum, which is located in Al Fahidi Fort. It was built in 1987, and its uses varied between prison and government headquarters, until it was restored in 1991, in addition to the Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum Palace Museum, which is a great example of Islamic architecture.
- There is in Burj Al Arab Dubai, which is one of the impact of international commercial complexes popular in the world.
- Dubai owns the Dubai Aquarium, which has beautiful types of fish, as well as the Dubai Water City, which includes 140 species of animals, and Dubailand in which many practice their activities, and the Dubai Desert Reserve, and the Jumeirah Mosque, which was built in the Islamic style to match the ancient Al-Azhar Mosque in Egypt.
We talked in this article about the development and emergence of the charming city Dubai, which is meant by the stars of the world in art and sport, as it possesses ingredients that are not the same, may God preserve them.