It is difficult to define a list of the most vibrant streets in Dubai because all the streets of Dubai are vital due to the abundance of its tourist attractions, in addition to the presence of many skyscrapers, shopping centers, recreational facilities, restaurants and cafes. But despite the difficulty of determining this, Arab travelers have prepared for you the current article, which sheds light on a number of the most important and most attractive streets of Dubai for visitors of various nationalities.
Dubai’s most vibrant streets
- Dubai is a favorite street for shopping fans from all over the world, due to the presence of many prestigious shopping centers.
- Among the best malls in Mercato, the Golden Mile Galleria, and Jumeirah Plaza.
- There is the proximity of the Jumeirah Beach and Club Beach for women.
- Among the most popular restaurants near it are Grand Barbeque, Zou Zou, Beit Musk, Lucca and Ocean Blue.
- There are many hotels near it like: Bvlgari Dubai and Burj Al Arab.
- One of the finest streets in the center of Dubai.
- Its area is 3.5 square kilometers.
- Called the finest 1000 km in the world.
- It includes many shopping centers; it also includes many picturesque parks and a group of the finest restaurants and cafes in Dubai.
- A large number of palms grow on its sides.
- It is near the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall.
- It is recommended to walk around in Dubai Trolley to travel while enjoying the sights of this glittering street.
- One of the largest and oldest famous streets in Dubai.
- He is famous for hosting the activities of the Dubai Shopping Festival.
- His visit provides an opportunity to visit a number of the best tourist places in Dubai.
- Its visitors can experience many exciting things.
- One of the most famous markets is Al Ghurair Center.
- It includes a large number of cafes and restaurants distinctive.
- It is a suitable destination to accompany children, as it contains a number of the most important recreational places for children.
El-Shikh Zayed street
- One of the most famous streets of Dubai.
- It connects all over Dubai.
- Its length is estimated at 558.4 km.
- It started in Ruwais and its end in Ras Al Khaimah.
- His visit provides an opportunity to see many distinctive sights in Dubai and enjoy many interesting activities.
- Overlooked by a huge number of skyscrapers.
- Huge numbers of shopping lovers visit it due to the abundance and brilliance of its shopping malls.
- There are close to a number of the best banks in the Emirates.
- One of the best streets for hiking, running, or biking early in the morning.
- His visit provides an opportunity to enjoy a taste of different types of foods, as there are near a large number of restaurants specialized in serving many dishes, such as italyn, Indian, Chinese, and Japanese cuisine.
- It is close to a picturesque beach that attracts large numbers of visitors to Dubai of various nationalities.
- From the restless streets of Dubai.
- It is a favorite street for gourmets, due to the abundance of restaurants and many choices.
- It is overlooked by many antiques, gift shops and various artworks.
- It organizes a large number of distinguished entertainment shows, in addition to targeted entertainment events.
- His visit provides an opportunity to purchase the finest types of products due to the presence of many shopping centers and high-end stores in it.
To find out more distinctive streets in Dubai, see the article (The address of streets in Dubai for shopping and entertainment).
: 1, 2, 3.