Learn about the most important activities that can be done in the Olympic Park olympiapark in Munich in addition to the Olympic Games available in it and their working times and location and a brief history of this important park, which is one of the most important tourist areas in the city of Munich.
Olympic Park Olympic Park:
The Olympic Park was built in the city of Munich in 1972 AD and it is located specifically on the northern side of the city, and it is one of the most beautiful and largest parks in the city and the largest ever. It occupies an area of about three square kilometers and was initially built for the holding of the Summer Olympic Games in that Time on its soil.
Despite the passing of 4 decades of Olympics that took place in the park, it still enjoys wide popularity around the world today, and tourists come to visit it from everywhere, thanks to the many recreational activities that it offers, making it one of the most important leisure destinations and attractions in Germany.
Olympic Park, where engineering creativity:
The Olympic Park is known for the beauty of its engineering architecture, which can be seen from the first look at the doors of the outdoor garden, which makes it unique when compared to the other places of the World Olympic Games.
The Olympic Park attracts more than 4 million visitors every year from every place where they come to practice their favorite sport in the global Olympic stadiums in the park or come to see this important tourist landmark or to participate in the various activities that are held in the park and attend the competitions that take place Periodically, in addition to enjoying the various means of entertainment, which makes it one of the best tourist places in the city.
Sections of the famous Olympic Park:
The Olympic Park contains everything you dream of from the world Olympic halls, and the most important of them are:
The tower was opened in the year 1968 AD, and it has witnessed a great turnout by visitors to the park starting in 2004 after the innovations that occurred to you, as the number of visitors to it in the year reaches more than 30 million people.Read:The most prominent tourist places in Egypt
Activities that the Olympic Park Munich can do:
Here are the most important activities you can take part in the Olympic Park for an unforgettable experience:
- The park provides you with the opportunity to participate in various sporting events so whatever sport is your favorite, you will find special, integrated and equipped places that follow international standards and are always developed in accordance with quality standards.
- You can attend and encourage players who participate in Olympic competitions or national competitions held in the international park and one of the most visited and encouraged by the public is tennis courts, where it is the favorite sport for most tourists and Olympic pools. Swimming sport has its long-standing audience as well and we do not forget about football and basketball.
- You can board the small boats in order to take a tour around the Olympic Park to see the various places and the many activities that take place in a neighborhood.
- The Olympic Park provides you with the opportunity to snowboard if you dream about practicing this exciting sport that requires a lot of adventure, and if you feel afraid you can only see skilled players competing in the famous Olympic competitions in the section of international competitions in the park, in addition to the competitions that take place in the city Munich every year.
- If you are a fan of concerts and want to listen to your favorite genre live, you will find the best rock and pop concerts and other German music known for its freshness, and the parties are perfectly secured and offer the opportunity to socialize with the locals and spend a pleasant time with crowds, dancing and singing.
Opening hours for the Olympic Park in Munich:
- You can visit the Olympic Park in the summer, between nine in the morning and it closes at eight in the evening.
- As for the winter, the Olympic Park is open from eleven in the morning and closed at four in the afternoon.