An information guide on the best housing area in Goa, Goa is a small Indian state located in southwest India and represents the richest Indian states due to many factors, the most important of which is the abundance of its monumental tourist attractions such as mosques, churches, and temples; as well as unique natural monuments from Waterfalls and beaches. All of this has also contributed to making it an important destination for many people to live in for different periods of time for tourism or work or for both goals at the same time, and the importance of this article presented to you from the Arab Travelers website in guiding you to the best housing area in it in addition to the most important features of the state.
Table of Contents
The best area to live in Goa
Determining the best area for housing in Goa depends on your own desire, as Goa is mainly divided into two main parts: the calm south, which makes it suitable for you if you want to relax away from the rapid lifestyle noise found in the northern area rich with active tourist places at night, Restaurants, supermarkets, and various leisure facilities. However, you can stay in moderation with a stay near service and leisure facilities, by staying at Panaji
Features of housing in Goa
- Enjoy its picturesque beaches.
- Experience a different lifestyle.
- Contribute to improving social skills by communicating with people from different cultural environments.
- Get to know Indian culture closely.
- Double life experiences.
- Plenty of recreational facilities.
The best tourist places in Goa
- It has an area of 120.7 km.
- One of the quietest beaches is the Cacolem Beach.
- The most famous is Anjuna Beach, which is surrounded by many mountains and hills.
- One of the most beautiful is the beach, which gives the opportunity to enjoy seeing the young turtles.
- Surrounded by tall palm trees.
- One of the most popular tourist destinations in India due to its charming appearance.
- Arvalm is the most famous and has a height of 50 meters.
- Dodsagar Waterfalls, which occupies a prime location on the Mandovi River, are the largest waterfalls in India, reaching a height of 310 meters.
- Surrounded by many restaurants and cafes that serve the tastiest food.
- It was built in 1594 CE.
- Designed on the Baroque system.
- It contains the remains of Saint Francis Xavier.
- Belong to the UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Official Website.
Shri Maruti Temple
- It is located in the city of Panaji (the capital of Goa).
- It is dedicated to the Hinuman god of Hindu who represents the god of loyalty and wisdom.
- It is distinguished by its orange color, highlighted by its beauty, among the tall trees surrounding it.
- Overlooks Senkurim Beach.
- It was built in the seventeenth century by the Portuguese.
- Its construction took 3 years, starting from 1906 AD.
- It welcomes visitors daily throughout the year from 9:30 am to 6 pm.
- One of the largest and most famous mosques in Goa.
- It was built in 1560 CE.
- It has a distinctive simple design.
- Surrounded by charming natural scenery.
Share your opinion on the best area of housing in Goa for you, specifying the reason for this and the most important landmarks that you want to visit when moving to housing in Goa;
: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.