Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is one of the best entertainment places in the United Arab Emirates, due to Ferrari International Auto Company, an italyn company, and its location near the Yas Marina Circuit area, and the distance between it and the Emirate of Dubai is about an hour and a half, and there are about 37 different activities for cars Ferrari and those activities differ to suit all age groups, and in the following Arab travelers article we show you the most important of those tours that are in the place and some of which were made by world-famous car drivers such as Kimi Raikkonen and Fernando Alonso, in addition to the prices to enter the place.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
The price of tickets for Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- The price for a one-day entry ticket is AED 295 for adults, and around AED 230 for children. Children under the age of three are free of charge.
- The price of a two-day entry ticket is AED 453 for adults, and AED 330 for children. Children under three years old enter for free.
- The price for a three-day entry ticket is AED 545 for adults, and AED 410 for children. Children under three years old enter for free.
- The venue provides 855 tickets for families to enter 4 individuals, and 25% off every extra ticket.
- The VIP ticket is AED 2595 to play all the games on the venue.
Ferrari World events
The place organizes many live shows that add fun to your visitors, including:Read:Tips before you travel
- Maranello cinema: In this cinema, a documentary film tells the Enzo Ferrari experience, and how his dream turned from a passion for cars to a reality in his founding of the italyn company Ferrari.
- La Piazza Show: Every day this show is held on the La Piazza theater, which is an entertainment show that plays lightness games and comical magic tricks.
- Fastlane: In this presentation, viewers of the competition answer all questions that measure their knowledge of Ferrari’s history.
In the following lines we will give you a brief summary about the most famous games in Ferrari World.
Ferrari World Games
It is known about this game as a very fast rollercoaster, there is no other like it in the world any other roller coaster is the fastest, as it runs at a speed of 250 kilometers per hour, preferably owners of adventure and strong hearts who challenge adrenaline during play.
- Length allowed to play: A minimum of 140 cm.
In this game, six people compete in a fantasy race, but it simulates reality because of the vibrations and vibrations inside the game that make them feel like they are in a real race, and there is a difficult level, level, and average.Read:Where is the Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- Length allowed to play: 130 cm for medium, and 150 cm for strong.
This game is one of the most difficult games in the place, and the most adventurous one, whoever plays it is in challenge with himself and with adrenaline, as the game rises to 64 meters above the surface of the earth, and at a speed of 102 km per hour, and when the game reaches the maximum height you suddenly land quickly To 12 km per second to be one of the most amazing games in the Ferrari world, and not recommended for the weak-hearted.Read:The seven wonders of ancient times
- Length allowed to play: A minimum of 130 cm.
Junior Brix Race
If you go to a Ferrari world with your children, they also have some fun and enjoyment, so don’t miss them driving experience using Ferrari cars in tracks and roads that are designed in the style of the world racing track.
- Length allowed to play: A minimum of 110 cm.
A water road was created in this game that simulates the city of Italy, in which children drive small boats in it through the waterways on this road and test their ability to control driving.
- Length allowed to play: There is no specified length.