Dear reader, if you are wondering about the best places of tourism in the Czech Republic, and what are the best places and attractions that you are in, and you can visit them, follow our article today from Arab travelers.
We find that the Czech state has become one of the wonderful tourism facades that people come to visit, especially as it has the oldest cities that exist in Europe, Prague.
And not only that, but we find that it is rich in historical, tourist places, and also has a distinct medical treatment in the world, as it is visited by many citizens; because it has mineral springs that have medical benefits, and is a wonderful natural treatment.
- If we talk about the location of the Czech Republic, we will find that it is located in the middle of Europe, in the east there is Slovakia, and from the north there is the state of Germany, and Poland, and from the south it is bordered by Austria, and therefore we can join it to the countries that must be visited.
- As for the system, it is like the European Union countries applying the Schengen visa feature, and you can with the country in which you live by going to the Czech embassy, and applying for this visa, and it gives you travel there, and stay for three months.
- As for the official language of the country, it is Czech, and their local currency, which citizens deal with, is the Czech crown.
- The cost of going to the Czech state is not very expensive, such as going to England or France, it can cost one thousand riyals per day for two people.
The best time to travel to the Czech Republic
You can travel from August to November, and also from February to May, as it enjoys a continental European weather. Summer is characterized by moderation and humidity, cold winters, and also spring and autumn are good times to go to Czech Republic.
It is preferable for your trip to be a week or ten days, so that you have enough time to visit the most popular tourist destinations there.
The most beautiful tourist places in the Czech Republic
There are many wonderful tourist places, and the beautiful landscapes that characterize the Czech state, including: –
- The capital, Prague
- Marianske Lazne
- Cesky Krumlov
- Olomouc “The city of museums and monuments”
- Karlovy Vary
- Frenchcove Lazne
- Spindlerof laxative
- Brno city
- Zlin city
- Usti nad Labem
- The city of Plzen
- Cesky Podiovice “Called The Fugitive City of Time”
- Hradts Kralove
- Zelena Roda
And we will talk about some cities of them in some detail during the following lines: –
The capital, Prague
The city of Marianske Lazne
The city of Karlovy Vary
It is known that it has many different springs, which number up to 12, so it is an important tourist front for physical therapy, and it is located 130 kilometers from the capital, Prague.
In addition, these springs are located in the middle of beautiful natural scenery and attractive, which increases the demand of thousands of tourists, whether for physical therapy, or for the sake of enjoying these natural scenery.