Guide to the most famous places of tourism in Indonesia Arab travelers, Indonesia is competing with many other countries to attract the largest number of tourists from different countries of the world, because of its charming nature represented in the beaches, forests and mountains covered with greenery.
It is worth noting that the best time to visit Indonesia extends from May to September, when the rainfall decreases and the average temperature there reaches about 28 degrees Celsius, so if you plan to travel Indonesia soon in the Arab travelers, you are provided with the most beautiful tourist attractions that are worth visiting.
Places of tourism in Indonesia, Arab travelers
1. Seto Papakan Lake
- Seto Papakan Lake is located in the south of the city of Jakarta. It is an industrial lake with an area of about 32 hectares. As for its depth, it ranges between one to five meters. It belongs to the cultural heritage of the city, and it has many different types of fish such as ornamental fish.
- Popular style dominates all aspects of life in the Lake District, where there are many houses surrounding the lake built in a popular architectural style, along with many traditional celebrations that take place there.
- You can get the relaxation and tranquility required by sitting in front of the lake, either alone or in the company of friends or family, and you can enjoy the beauty of the lake by touring it by boat.
- There are many small booths surrounding the lake that sell various food and beverages at reasonable prices within easy reach.
- Visiting hours start from six in the morning until seven in the evening.
2. Ancol Dreamland Park
Read:How the atmosphere of Medina
- If you want to go for an entertainment destination that enables you to spend an unforgettable fun time in Jakarta, you can go to Ancol Dream Park, which is located on the city bay and includes many entertainment games for young and old.
- Among the most prominent recreational games inside the park are the express train, along with the air wheel, in addition to many water games that enable you to watch various marine creatures such as sharks that live under the water.
- You can spend more fun time inside this park by riding a cable car to see the most important natural landmarks of the park, and you can also swim inside a beach located there.
- For more information on entry prices and the most important types of games, you can access this link.
3. Kuta Beach
- If you want to go to the beaches, you can go to Bali island for recreation in Kuta Beach, which is characterized by its clear waters and soft white sand, and is a suitable destination for surfers.
- Kuta Beach is located 70 km from Bali Island, you can enjoy the beauty of the beaches by horse riding, boating and fishing.
- Among the fun recreational activities that you can play on the beach are playing basketball or beach tennis, either with your friends or family.
4. Bali Safari Park
Read:The best cheap tourist countries without a visa for the Saudis and the Gulf
- One of the most beautiful zoos that you can visit inside Bali is a safari park that includes a group of many animal species numbering 400 animals for about 60 different species, the most prominent of which are camels, ostriches, deer, bears and elephants along with hippo and zebras.
- You can walk around the park to see its various animals by riding the safari buses spread there, as well as cars for tourists.
- The park holds many live shows for animals, to the many recreational activities represented in water games, and there are many swimming pools inside the park.
- Visiting hours start daily from nine o’clock in the morning until five o’clock in the evening, and for more information on the most prominent activities of the place you can enter the official website of it through this link.