“What are the sweet places in Istanbul?” .
And live in this city more than 15 million people, as for the number of tourists it attracts more than 5 million tourists annually to see its various tourist attractions, from historical, natural and recreational landmarks, and through Arab travelers we will take you on a quick tour inside the city to learn about the most important places that deserve Visit there.
Table of Contents
Henw sweet places in Istanbul
1. Ortakoy Mosque
- Istanbul is known for including a list of the most beautiful mosques in the world. If you come to the Ortakoy region, which is located in the European part of the city, you must visit the most important tourist attractions, which is the Ortakoy Mosque overlooking the charming Bosphorus.
- This mosque is one of the oldest mosques in the cities, as its construction dates back to the year 1853 AD, and it was ordered to be built by the Ottoman Sultan Abdul Majid bin Majoud II, and the mosque includes a special prayer corner and another corner that was prepared for the Sultan’s Forum.
- What distinguishes this mosque is the splendor of its architectural design, whether from inside or outside, as it includes a dome decorated with a lot of embellishments and exquisite decorations, and there is a seal on the door of the mosque for Sultan Abdul Majeed, and this mosque increases beauty in the time of sunset and night, but in the daytime you can enjoy the beauty of birds Soaring in the sky to add an absolutely amazing sight.
- Surrounded by the mosque places designated for seating enable you to enjoy the unique scenery surrounding the mosque, specifically the Bosphorus Bridge, where you can enjoy the beauty of the Bosphorus by taking a cruise through the ships.
- Visit times are from nine in the morning until six in the evening.
2. The Hagia Sophia Museum
- Among the historical museums worth visiting in Istanbul is the Hagia Sophia Museum, which is a verse in architectural beauty, along with its unique decorations, which makes it visited by many tourists from all over the world in order to enjoy the splendor and beauty of this ancient edifice.
- The history of the establishment of this museum dates back to the year 532 AD, as it was at first a church and continued in this state for almost a thousand years until it was converted into a mosque by Sultan Mehmed the Conqueror and it remained in this state for a period of up to 500 years, and in 1934 AD it was converted To a museum.
- The museum is distinguished from the inside with its mosaic decorated decorations for the roofs of the place, along with the unique chandeliers that make you feel the originality and elegance of this edifice, in addition to that it contains golden inscriptions of the majesty and the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, alongside Abu Bakr and Omar, may God be pleased with them.
- After completing the tour, you can visit the graves attached to it, which contain the bodies of many of the sultans of the Ottoman Empire. For more calm and relaxation, you can sit in the green garden surrounding the museum.
- Visiting hours start from 9 in the morning until 5 in the evening, starting from Sunday to Tuesday, but on Mondays, appointments end until 7 in the evening.
3. Yildiz Park
- Among the most prominent gardens that deserve to be visited in Istanbul is the picturesque Yildiz Park, which is one of the most beautiful and oldest gardens in the city. Besides an impressive array of plants.
- The garden is located in the Besiktas region overlooking the coast of the Bosphorus Strait, and includes about 120 species of plants, most notably mulberry and lavender trees, and is the ideal destination for nature lovers and those wishing to have enough calm, rest and relaxation.
- One of the most prominent activities that you can do inside the park is jogging on the shores of the lake, as well as feeding ducks, geese and fish that float inside the lake, and the visit is open seven days a week at any time.
4. Solar Beach
- In the case of your visit to Istanbul in the summer time, do not miss the opportunity to go to Solar Beach, which is one of the most beautiful beaches of the city and the best destinations suitable for families, friends and lovers of swimming, and it extends on the Black Sea coast up to 1 km, and is characterized by its pure water and fine sand.
- Besides sitting on the beach and enjoying the sport of diving, there are a lot of recreational activities inside the beach, most notably concerts and musical performances, as well as sports courts on the beach.
- The beach includes many restaurants that offer the best food and beverages, as well as specialized in selling souvenirs.