A guide to the best hotels close to the Great Mosque of Makkah and cheap, the place where you feel the tranquility and tranquility that overwhelms you in the presence of the Kaaba, the Sacred House of God, perform the rituals, and worship God with all your spirit and entity, invites you to read the Qur’an, and you must need rest and sleep in order to start a new day full of activity to complete Worship, therefore, you need hotels close to the sanctuary. Your cooperation on that is that you do not have to wait for buses or long distances, especially in times of intense heat in the summer. During the lines of this article on Arab travelers, we offer several proposals for hotels near the sanctuary and cheap.
Table of Contents
Best hotels near the sanctuary and cheap:
Elaf Bakkah Hotel:
- Elaf Bakkah Hotel is located in Al Aziziya near the Great Mosque of Makkah. It provides residents with a café and two restaurants. It also provides free valet parking and free Wi-Fi. Room service is available 24 hours, and in all 810 rooms each Amenities such as coffee makers, refrigerators, telephones, satellite channels and safes to keep guests’ belongings.
Riad Al Diyafah Hotel:
- Riad Al Diyafah Hotel is a hotel of the hospitality group, which is a second-class hotel, the hotel is located in Makkah Al-Mukarramah, less than 2 km from the Great Mosque of Mecca, and has an excellent location, and the number of rooms has 271 rooms the guest chooses whichever he wants, and all rooms have a private bathroom With shower and free toiletries, air-conditioner, fridge, TV, office, and seating area, the hotel has double, triple and quadruple rooms as per the needs of guests. It also has a restaurant and a café. The hotel also provides delivery service to and from the Holy Mosque, as well as free Wi-Fi.
Makkah Hilton Hotel:
- Hilton Makkah Hotel overlooks the Great Mosque of Mecca, it is one of the mosques close to the Grand Mosque and cheap, and it has two air-conditioned halls for Asian food, and the number of rooms has 614 rooms, all of whom have the means of comfort such as a seating area, and free Wi-Fi, and it has Outstanding designs and looks.
The comfort of the Hebron Street hotel:
- Raha Bakkah Hotel is located on Hebron Street. The hotel offers free delivery service to and from the Holy Mosque. It also provides valet parking service at the bottom of the hotel. It also has a large chapel, reception services are available 24 hours a day, and free Wi-Fi is available. Al-Safwa is 2.8 km, and Abraj Al-Bayt is 2.8 km from the hotel.
- In the hotel rooms there is a cooking place, and a private bathroom with toiletries. The Meccan sanctuary is 3 km from the hotel, and its prices reach 270 riyals, excluding tax in Ramadan, and prices are less than 200 riyals in the non-Hajj and Ramadan seasons.
Mubarak Plaza Hotel:
- Mubarak Plaza Hotel is located in Makkah near the King Fahd Gate, 5 km from Abraj Al-Bait, which is an option for hotels near the Grand Mosque and cheap. The hotel offers two restaurants, a conference center, and a café. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a conference room, and service The rooms are available 24 hours a day, and have laundry facilities.
Grand Makkah Hotel:
- It is one of the five-star hotels, it is located on the Great Mosque of Mecca, Sulaimaniyah-Gaza, Makkah Al-Mukarramah, the mosque is 700 meters walk from the Sacred House, 1.2 km from Zamzam well, 1.5 km from Abraj Al-Bait, and 2.7 Km from the Museum of Mecca, and the hotel is 90 km from King Abdulaziz Airport in Jeddah.
- The hotel has comfortable furniture, and includes a Hijazi restaurant, Zamzam cafe, and Radaa restaurant. The hotel offers currency exchange service, a sports center, and it has shops on the ground floor, and it offers free Wi-Fi, valet parking and its cost is thirty riyals per day.
Makarem Ajyad Makkah Hotel:
- Makarem Ajyad Hotel is located ten minutes walk from the Kaaba, Zamzam well and the Sacred Mosque in Makkah. It is 5 km from Abraj Al Bait. The hotel has four restaurants, twenty-four hour room service, free Wi-Fi, a meeting room, and a center For business, concierge service, and the hotel’s 411 rooms include a bathtub, beds, mini-fridge, satellite TV and TV.
Sheraton Makkah Mountain Hotel:
- It is one of the five-star hotels affiliated with the chain of Sheraton hotels, it is located at the Kaaba Mountain in Makkah Al Mukarramah, it is located 7 km from the Sacred Mosque, 2.1 km from Abraj Al Bait, 11 km from Mecca Mall, and 11 km from Ghar Hira And 97 km from King Abdulaziz Airport in Jeddah.
- The hotel has comfortable furniture, two restaurants, and offers currency exchange service and free Wi-Fi.
Omar Hyatt Regency Makkah:
- Jabal Omar Hyatt Regency is located in the heart of Makkah near the King Fahd Gate, 1.7 km from Abraj Al-Bait. This hotel has a conference center, a parking place, and offers free Wi-Fi, a cafeteria and a café, and offers free breakfast, and the 656 rooms It has 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi, a deep bathtub and TV.