Travel is defined as moving a person from one place to another on a short or long trip for several reasons, including: tourism, seeking knowledge, commerce, visiting relatives, and for performing religious acts such as: pilgrimage, receiving treatment, learning about other cultures, relaxing, relaxing, and attending events Official, travel is known to have many benefits and benefits to a person.
The importance and benefits of travel
Of the importance of travel and its benefits to humans:
- To get rid of the various pressures that a person is exposed to, including the pressures of life, living and work, although travel may require some pressure in preparing for it and dividing time on the work and activities to be carried out during the travel trip, but this type of pressure is known as positive pressure That improves the psyche.
- Get rid of monotony, boredom and typical routine life, by providing the person with a quantity of positive energy and help after returning to normal life and work hard.
- Learn about the cultures of different peoples, the customs and traditions used in each society, and expand the circle of information and knowledge.
- Learn about the culture of cooking used in different parts of the world, which adds joy and joy to humans.
- Gain new ways of thinking, behaviors and behaviors, and gain wisdom and prudence in some matters, in addition to the successful management of problems.
- Evoke memories of situations and feelings the traveler has experienced, especially when he is going through periods of psychological and nervous pressure.
- Strengthening family ties and bonds of love, especially when traveling with family.
- Seeking sustenance from God Almighty.
- Gain experience in getting to know people, their minerals, and the correct methods of dealing with them, regardless of their gender or character.
Tips when traveling
Among the most important things to consider when traveling:
- Verification of all documents and papers necessary for travel, including visas to enter the country to travel to.
- Make sure of the reservation procedures, especially when making hotel reservations and traveling via the Internet.
- Read all instructions on the travel ticket and the conditions for weighing bags, and in the absence of this information, you can contact the airline directly and inquire about the required information.
- Read a comprehensive guide and general information about the country you want to travel to, taking into account the experiences of travelers before.
- Preparing the travel bag quietly and for several days before traveling, with the aim of taking all the necessary things for the trip, and arranging them in a way that facilitates the traveler to reach them when needed, and it is advised to take the official papers and put them in the handbag.
- He took some entertaining books to read during his spare time.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes during the flight.