How to get to Dubai Global Village by metro, Global Village Dubai is a unique tourist area that attracts more than 5 million people annually; this is due to providing visitors with varied opportunities to spend a distinguished time between activities and recreational and cultural offerings, as well as a haven for shopping enthusiasts. The village welcomes visitors between 30 October and 14 April. You can easily reach it by metro, which will guide this article presented to you from the Arab Travelers website to transport the global village in Dubai in addition to guiding you with the most important information about the village.
Dubai Global Village
- It contains 30 pavilions displaying products in nearly 65 countries.
- India’s largest shopping pavilion is the village’s largest pavilion, with 300 places to display products.
- There are many concerts of various kinds.
- It includes a number of the best international restaurants and cafes.
- It has two main gates: the cultural portal and the world portal.
- On Monday, the village is designated for families and females. Official holidays are excluded.
Planning to visit the global village in Dubai
The official website of the village helps you plan your trip with it by allocating a page. This includes clarifying a detailed map of the village. To take advantage of that, click on the following link: (Layout).Read:Where is the city of Babylon located?
The dates of visiting the global village in Dubai
You can visit the village from May 1 to April 14 from 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m., Saturday to Wednesday only, while during Thursday and Friday, in addition to official holidays, it is possible to visit until 1 p.m.
Prices for global village tickets in Dubai
The ticket price is 15 dirhams, and the ticket is sold on the official website of the village, and on the application for smartphones; tickets are also sold directly on the portal. There are cases exempt from tickets and these cases are as follows:
- Children younger than 3 years.
- People over 65 years old.
- People of Determination (people with special needs) and one of their accompanying persons.
Conditions for visiting the global village
- Not doing anything that offends modesty.
- Dress modestly.
- Not to bring animals.
- Not wearing skating shoes.
- Not to use electronic wheels.
How to get to Dubai International Village by metro
The village is located at Exit 37 of Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Street in Dubai and can be reached on average 3 hours via any of the following metro stations:Read:The most beautiful cities in Europe
- Emirates Mall.
- the Union.
For the most accurate details about arriving at the village by metro, call the following number: 8009090.Read:Where is the Nammar valley located in Riyadh?
Ways to communicate with the global village in Dubai
- Official Website.
- Phone number: 043624114.
- The YouTube.
Plan to spend your vacation in the Emirates during the period of the activities of the global village to double the extent of your enjoyment of the visit, and you can make the trip as a surprise to someone close to you, family or friends. After you return from the trip, share your experience to help readers plan their trip to the Global Village.