The United Arab Emirates is one of the Arab states active regionally and globally, and it consists of seven emirates, which are Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and Dubai, and in the context of talking about Dubai in particular, it is considered the second largest emirate in it. It is located on the coast of the Arabian Gulf, and has a population of approximately two million people, and is located near the emirates of Sharjah and Abu Dhabi, and Dubai’s economy depends mainly on trade and tourism, and is one of the countries of the world that is characterized by progress and development in various levels and construction, which is a welfare state, and in this The article we will talk about some General information about it for the benefit.
Tourism in Dubai
Dubai is characterized by its pleasant summer atmosphere throughout the year, as it has some vast desert areas, coasts and distinctive and beautiful beaches, which made it an important tourist destination in the world, where millions come to it every year in a desire to enjoy all these things, and there are markets, restaurants, Cafes, hotels, and resorts, as the Emirati people are distinguished by being friendly, hospitable, and generous, in which the tourist gets all the comfort ingredients, as well as they can do various tourism activities, and tourism is the primary source of income for the Emirate of Dubai.Read:Ferrari world in Dubai
Dubai is characterized by the multiplicity of tourist places, which are not limited to one importance, as not all places are entertaining, but go beyond them to be cultural, heritage, tourist and educational, as follows:
- Burj Khalifa: It is the tallest building in the world, and it is distinguished by its modern architecture and construction.
- Burj Al Arab: It is located in Jumeirah, and it takes the shape of a sail boat.
- The Dubai Mall: It is one of the largest malls in the world.
- Dubailand: In it, tourists can do various activities and practice their various hobbies.
- Dubai Dancing Fountain: which sprinkles water by playing different music and rhythms.
- Dubai Aquarium: It is the largest water park with thousands of fish species.
- Dubai Desert Reserve: established to protect the desert and all its plants and animals.
- Al Bastakiya neighborhood is heritage in nature and it is distinguished and authentic.
Dubai is the economic capital of the United Arab Emirates, and Dubai’s economy has witnessed tremendous growth in recent years. Development has taken place in its various sectors, encouraging the Emirate of Dubai to develop business and establish small projects and medium-sized companies, in addition to the important oil sector at the economic level for Dubai, but it is no longer The only thing that matters there is that it has evolved in terms of trade, finance, various services, real estate, and tourism facilities, which has attracted millions of people around the world to set up various projects and businesses.Read:How to spend your time in Dubai