History of Europe
The history of the population of Europe and their culture extends from before prehistory to the present. The term Europe is more ambiguous than its geographical expressions. The analysis of the origin of its name is suspicious and suspicious, as is the case also with regard to the extent of its area. The location of the British Isles is in doubt until now, while those outside Europe see it as part of Europe. For many Britons and few Irish, the concept of Europe necessarily means the specific continent, from the south. Europe ends on the northern shores of the Mediterranean.
Information about the continent of Europe and its countries
There are many areas and topics from which information can be taken about Europe to give a general idea of its nature and general advantages, and the following points clarify what distinguishes Europe from various aspects:
- Geographical nature: Where Europe is the second smallest continent, covering an area of 10,180,000 km2 with a ratio of 6.7% of the land area and 2% of the land area, surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean on the western side, the Pacific Ocean on the north, the Mediterranean Sea on the south, and on the east by mountains Russia.
- Regions and seasons: Europe is divided into 3 main regions (Eastern Europe, Central Europe, and Western Europe). Most of Europe is located in the northern hemisphere and the four seasons are as follows:
- Spring semester: (April, May, June)
- Summer semester: (July, August, September)
- Fall semester: (October, November, December)
- Winter season: (January, February, March)
- Climatic nature: In Europe it is divided into 5 types of climate:
- Climate of fallen forests.
- Climate of coniferous forests.
- Mediterranean climate.
- The climate of grassland.
- The climate of the barren plains.
Europe’s largest city
The list of the largest European cities shows us the largest city in Europe, with a population, in which Istanbul appears at the forefront, Moscow, Paris, and then London. Sometimes Istanbul is not listed as one of Europe’s densely populated cities, because it is technically an intermediate city located between Asia and Europe.