Learn about Sharjah Aquariums through this article, the government of the United Arab Emirates is very interested in tourism, especially the government of the Emirate of Sharjah, so the emirate includes a number of amazing tourist attractions that make it a destination for all tourists who visit the UAE from all over the world, and this jam It is distinguished by its special composition, and its distinctive marine organisms. In this article, from Arab travelers we display all information about Sharjah Jam.
Table of Contents
Aquarium in Sharjah
Sharjah Aquarium, or as it is called sharjah aquarium, is one of the most important tourist attractions in the Emirate of Sharjah since its inception in 2008 AD, and Sharjah Aquarium is the first educational center for aquatic life in the United Arab Emirates.
Sharjah Emirates Aquarium
Aquariums contain a lot of aquariums, and various fish; it includes about more than 150 types of different marine organisms, and these fish, eel fish, marine rays, clown fish, sharks that live in coral reefs, and many others Of various marine creatures.
You can also notice the rocky marine environment found among mangroves, and the amazing coral reefs.
The aquariums of Sharjah Aquarium are characterized by making you feel deep in the sea, exploring the aquatic life with its amazing colors that range in its blue, marine creatures and behavior.
The jam consists of two floors and contains more than twenty water basins, and these basins are filled with more than a million liters of water.
Sharjah jam natural reserve
The Sharjah Aquarium Nature Reserve was established in 2009 AD and is built by both staff and volunteers, and they aim for a preserved place to conserve the marine environment and its creatures, provide all means of life, and reproduce these creatures.
It is also one of the most suitable areas where coral reefs grow away from all the water pollutants that have spread and increased dramatically.These pollutants, such as petroleum spots, severely destroy the marine environment, as well as other human practices are a major reason for the destruction of this clean environment, such as backfilling. The seas, overfishing, and the dumping of waste in the seas. This leads to a limited number of different marine creatures. Therefore, the jam created this natural reserve to preserve the freedom creatures, and spread awareness of the need to preserve marine life among all citizens and tourists.
Opening times for Sharjah Aquarium
The opening times for the Sharjah Aquarium are:
- From Saturday to Thursday from eight in the morning to eight in the evening.
- And on Friday from four in the evening until ten in the evening.
- Sunday is the holiday in the jam.
The cost of entry tickets to Sharjah Aquarium
The cost of admission to the jam, and the Maritime Museum “joint ticket”
- A group of individuals over thirteen years of six or more, with a fee of fifteen dirhams per person.
- A group of individuals over the age of two to twelve years consisting of six or more individuals whose fees are ten UAE dirhams per child.
In diverse age groups
- Children aged two to twelve years old are AED 15.
- Ages thirteen years and above 25 AED.
School entrance ticket
- The individual on private school trips is five UAE dirhams.
Tourist category tickets
- Individuals over thirteen years old shall be fifteen AED.
- Individuals over the age of two to twelve years old ten UAE dirhams.
- Children under two years.
- People aged 60 years and over.
- People with disabilities.
- Government school trips.