Traveling to Thailand from Malaysia is one of the most important trips you can take, especially if you have spent a long time in Malaysia where you can go to the most important tourist places of its own.
And if you want to go to another country for the purpose of tourism as well, you can go to Thailand, which is one of the neighboring countries of Malaysia and there are many places that you must visit, so in Arab travelers know the details related to how to travel to Thailand from Malaysia, next to the most important places Thai tourist.
Table of Contents
Information about flights flying to Thailand from Malaysia
You can see flights between Thailand and Malaysia and find prices via the following:
- The flight price from Kuala Lumpur Capital to Phuket Town is 44 RM, that is, Malaysian Ringgit.
- If you want to go to the capital, Bangkok, the cost of the trip is up to 105 Malaysian ringgit from Kuala Lumpur Airport.
- If you want to travel to Krabi Island, the cost may be up to 122 Malaysian Ringgit.
- To inquire about prices for trips to other places besides booking, be through this site.
Traveling to Thailand
There is a lot of information that should be known about Thailand before going to it, the most important of which are the following:
The most important tourist places in Thailand
You can see the most prominent tourist places in Thailand that enable you to have a good time there through the following:
1. Bang Bai Waterfall
- This waterfall features a picturesque view, which makes it one of the most important places to visit in Phuket. This place is quiet so it is very suitable if you want to spend a relaxing time or practice yoga.
- The waterfall is about 15 meters high, and you can swim in its watershed and in its small tables, but be careful with the granite rocks there.
- One of the other activities that you can do is to ride elephants by feeding monkeys.
2. Mo Ko Ang Thong National Marine Park
- It is one of the most picturesque natural places on the island of Kuusamoy, as it consists of 42 islands mainly, and is a magnet for thousands of tourists who come from all over the world.
- When you go there, you can enjoy its scenery by diving into its water, as this will enable you to see the magnificence of its view close-up, alongside the coral reefs and various fish.
- You can also enjoy the breathtaking view of the water by strolling the boat, or sitting on the beach if you want to relax.
3. The floating market in Bata
- One of the most popular markets in the city of Bata, as it includes many boats loaded with different types of vegetables and fruits of picturesque colors, besides there are more than 114 stores there.
- You can rent a boat to see the market closely, and you can also wander around to see and buy the goods in the boats.
- What also distinguishes the place there is that there are huts for herbal and oil massage sessions if you are keen on rest and relaxation.
Finally, through this article, you can book airline tickets from various airports of Malaysia in order to reach Thailand, as well as know the most prominent places associated with them in order to spend quality time there.