Information guide on traveling to Dubai, advantages, disadvantages and conditions in addition to the best time to visit? Where can you get off in Dubai? In addition to many important tips that you should know before traveling to Dubai regarding housing, tourism and various activities for Arab travelers.
Table of Contents
- Tourism and travel to the Emirates:
- Traveling to Dubai by plane:
- Traveling to Dubai by road:
- Tips before traveling to Dubai:
- Best hotels in Dubai:
Tourism and travel to the Emirates:
- The Emirates, and in particular Dubai, is one of the most developed cities in the Arab world, which is mainly based on a luxury life, making it one of the most important tourism cities in the region.
- In Dubai you will be able to relax on the charming beaches, shopping in mega malls, buy the best clothes brands, and go through many adventures and explorations that you will want to do, such as safari trips in the desert of the Emirates, skiing or even skydiving.
- Traveling to Dubai is not as expensive as many people think, and there are many secrets that you will discover through these tips, which will make it easier for you to enjoy a wonderful tourism experience in Dubai so be sure to read the tips well and become familiar with them in order to benefit from your visit to the country to the fullest extent.
Traveling to Dubai by plane:
One of the most beautiful experiences that you will perform in your life, as Dubai International Airport in addition to Al Maktoum Airport in Dubai World Central is one of the best airports in the world, the facilities and services are very excellent and there is a great speed in responding to requests.
There are more than 7 thousand flights every week that include more than 120 airlines that connect Dubai between 260 places on various continents of the world, making it one of the most beautiful places that you can reach from anywhere in the world without great effort and you will definitely find An airline that meets your requirements, and your budget for airline tickets.
Traveling to Dubai by road:
If you want to travel to Dubai in your private life it is really cool.
Dubai has an extensive network of paved roads with excellent speed and carefully prepared to be one of the best roads in the world. The roads between the United Arab Emirates and the surrounding countries are very excellent, which makes it easy to take a walk in order to know Dubai for what it is.
You can reach it via the highway, which provides excellent services, and it is important not to exceed the speed in Dubai, which is between 60 to 80 kilometers per hour when you move within the city, while it reaches between 60 to 75 miles per hour, which is almost equal to 100 Up to 120 km per hour if you are driving highways.
Tips before traveling to Dubai:
Best time to visit Dubai:
- If you want to spend an unforgettable time, the first thing that you have to think about is the best time to visit the city, and the best time is between October and April, when the weather is very hot in the summer months and it is best to visit it after the summer or winter months, when the weather is Very cool and a little mild.
- You may find some rain in the country in winter, but it doesn’t last long.
Book your flight early:
Many companies want to offer discounted offers on airline tickets in order to encourage travelers to book tickets early than their travel time, as you will find that if you wait, the ticket prices will likely increase as the time for travel approaches, so try to book at least a month before your travel date to get an offer Convenient and this will ensure that you get tickets on the date you want without problems.
Respect the customs and traditions of the residents:
Dubai is one of the most modern cities, and this does not make it very different from other cities in the park, but at the same time it is very important to respect the customs and traditions of the eastern community in Dubai.
It is best to wear a decent dress in Dubai in the event of an exit in public places, while the tourist resort and private beaches will provide you with a great degree of privacy and you will not feel any distress while you are in it.
Take permission to take pictures:
In the case of wanting to take pictures, try as much as possible to ask permission first, as some pictures may appear in people you do not know, while taking memorial photos in tourist places and landmarks of the city, a kind of respect for others and respect for their desire.
Use the taxi:
The first advice regarding visiting anywhere around the world may be to avoid the independence of the taxi, but not with regard to Dubai, as you will find that the prices for taxis are very cheap when compared to the rest of modern countries in all parts of the world, so do not hesitate to use the taxi in If you want to move from one place to another in Dubai in a comfortable and safe manner.
Best hotels in Dubai:
- Services in the city are not limited to elegant hotels only, but there are many hotels that meet the need of all budgets, you will find wonderful hotel chains at competitive prices in addition to stylish independent apartments, and you will also find many options regarding eating, drinking, activities and facilities in the hotel to meet your adequate needs .
- You will find that hotels with a 3-star category are excellent, unlike what you offer, as you offer many additional services, including private pools, massage and skin care centers, laundry service, ironing service, and housekeeping services.
Oasis Beach Tower Hotel:
We suggest going down at the Oasis Beach Tower Hotel, which has won 4 stars for the desirability of visitors.
If you want to get off a hotel close to the coast and a location close to everything, then it is the best choice for you.
Dubai Marina Palace:
One of the most budget friendly hotels, this huge hotel ranks the best in Dubai.
Rove Dubai Marina:
The services are very excellent in the hotel, and the most important thing that makes it distinct is the average location of everything, and one of the important tourist attractions in Dubai.
- Be sure to compare the prices of hotels well, and choose the category that you think is appropriate for your budget in order to be able to enjoy your time to the fullest, whichever category suits you will provide you with excellent service at the highest level.
- Whether you want to visit Dubai for a certain end, for exercise, or just to relax and unwind, make sure that you will have wonderful times and will make the most beautiful memories during your stay in Dubai. Do not forget to bring your own camera to document the most beautiful memories.