An Arab country located in the Arab Gulf region in the Arabian Peninsula, and its name is taken from the Romanian language, and its capital is the city of Doha.
Its official language is the Arabic language, its official religion is the Islamic religion, and according to statistics in 2015, its population reached 2.404.776 million, and belongs to the International Finance Corporation, the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, and the League of Arab States.
Ingredients for tourism in Qatar
- It owns many archaeological sites, nature reserves, hotels equipped to receive tourists, resorts, popular markets, and shopping malls.
- Security and political stability.
- Availability of transportation for the tourist and his movements, whether at the level of internal or external transport.
Tourist attractions in Qatar
Tourism in Qatar is varied as religious tourism, cultural tourism, historical tourism, marine tourism and adventure tourism, and it also contains many features, such as:
- Ismail Qasimi site that contains the ancient cultural heritage, and wonderful modern buildings.
- Aspire Park: It is the largest park in the Arabian Gulf region, and it contains a flame tower that is 300 meters long.
- The cultural village of Katara, located on the east coast, between The Pearl and West Bay.
- Beaches: Dukhan Beach, Umm Bab, Simaisma, Fuwairit and Maruna.
- Souq Waqif: The social heart of Doha is the capital of Qatar, and it contains shops, unique architectural buildings, alleyways, and cultural places.
- The Gardens: Al-Wakra State Park, Barzan Olympic Park, Dahl Al-Hamam Park, Al-Kharaitiyat Park, Museum of Islamic Art Museum, Busmara Park, The Four Gardens of Al-Huwailah Park, Al-Rumaila Park, and Sheraton Park.
- Natural Reserves: Ras Baruq Nature Reserve, Amtis Nature Reserve, and Natural Ammunition Reserve.
- Museum of Islamic Art Designed by the architect IMB, the museum has the largest number of Islamic art pieces collected from three continents over a period of 1400 years.
- Corniche Waterfront Park: It is considered one of the most popular sites in Qatar.
- The Pearl Island Qatar: It is an artificial island located in West Bay Lagoon.
- Celine Beach Resort: It is a blend of desert and green oasis.
- Qatar National Museum: It occupies the second place in terms of space among the museums in Qatar, and was built around the original Sheikh Abdullah Bin Jassim Al Thani Palace, and contains a very large collection of artifacts and antiquities.
- Other landmarks: Falcon Market, Al-Zubara Area, Khor Al-Adaid District, and Museum of Modern Art.