Istanbul, Turkey contains many of the most beautiful beaches in the world, because it is one of the distinctive and picturesque cities, which are located on the Black Sea, and we will learn through this article about many of the beaches in Istanbul, Turkey, its places and the best activities that can be done on those beaches Picturesque.
Table of Contents
- Names of Istanbul beaches:
- First: the solar beach:
- Second: Naki Bay Beach:
- Third: Ozonia Beach:
- Fourth: Dalia Beach:
- Fifth: Non Stop Beach:
Names of Istanbul beaches:
First: the solar beach:
The solar beach is one of the best and most beautiful beaches in Istanbul, as it is one of the beaches that overlooks directly on the shore of the Black Sea, and the solar beach is located in the north of the famous Belgrade forest area, located in the Kumkoy region which is located directly on the shore of the Black Sea, and one of the most important means of entertainment On the solar shore are the following:
- The solar beach is one of the most beautiful beaches of Istanbul, as it is one of the beaches that embraces the sun and water, as well as the distinctive golden sands, which extend a kilometer.
- The solar beach also includes many distinct restaurants, which offer delicious types of food, which provides visitors with the pleasure of dining on the charming beach.
- The solar beach also houses many distinctive shops, which offer many goods and products that many visitors need.
- On the solar beach there is also a range of bars with the best beverages right on the beachfront.
- The solar beach also offers many distinct activities, through various and multiple parties, which are held directly on the beach, in addition to various fashion shows.
- On the sun beach there are also many different types of sports, the most important of which are water sports.
Visit dates for the solar beach:
The solar beach can only be visited in the summer, with its beginning until the end of September only, and the beach is visited from eight in the morning until ten in the evening on a daily basis.
The cost of visiting the solar beach:
The cost of visiting the solar beach varies depending on the day when the beach is going, as the beach is available all days of the week at a price of twenty-five pounds only per person, but on the day of the holiday the entry price to the beach is forty-five Turkish liras, and the seasonal subscription can be participated in Going to the beach for two people at a price up to eight hundred and fifty TL.
Second: Naki Bay Beach:
Naki Bay Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Istanbul, as it has many wonderful and picturesque views, because the Naki Bay Beach is located in Buyuk Island which is one of the princesses islands, and Naki Bay Beach is one of the beaches that were opened for Families, in the year one thousand nine hundred and eighty-four, and it is one of the distinguished places for many visitors from all parts of the earth, and the most important entertainment on Naki Bay Beach are:
- Naki Bay Beach has many ways to enjoy and entertain, through many water games on the beach, including slides and umbrellas, as well as many seats that provide comfort for visitors from families.
- Naki Bay Beach is a beach that is completely safe for children, because it is one of the beaches completely rock-free, as it contains only pleasant golden sands.
- In Naki Beach, there are also guards available to take care of the children and keep them safe while at sea.
- Naki Bay Beach also includes swimming coaches to enjoy swimming and providing children with extreme safety.
- A private physician is available at Naki Bay Beach, which can be called in some emergency situations.
- Naki Bay Beach offers some rooms that can be rented by visitors and are located within the beach area.
Visit dates for Naki Bay Beach:
Naki Bay Beach can be visited daily, from eight in the morning until nine in the evening, and men are not allowed to enter the beach alone, as it is intended for families.
The cost of visiting Naki Bay Beach:
The cost of visiting Naki Bay Beach varies, depending on the day when the beach will be visited, as on the weekend of the weekend, the price of entry to the beach is thirty Turkish liras, while the rest of the week the cost of entry to the beach is twenty five Turkish liras only As for children, fifteen liras are paid only for one child from the age of seven years to twelve. As for the cost of renting a room in the beach area for two people, two hundred liras are paid, and in the case if they are three people only three hundred Turkish liras are paid.
Third: Ozonia Beach:
Ozonia Beach is one of the best beaches of Istanbul, as it is located on the shore of the Black Sea, which is also located within a small bay, and it is one of the beaches that is characterized by calm and beauty, for the scenic landscape in it, along with the distinctive golden sands, and among the existing entertainment In Ozonia beach are:
- The beauty of the scenery and nature can be enjoyed by sitting under the parasols on the beach, which are made from bamboo.
- You can have fun on the beach by lying in the golden sand.
- You can also have a good time by lying on the grass and taking souvenir photos.
Visit dates to Ozonia Beach:
Ozonia Beach can be visited all days of the week, even on holidays starting from 8:00 in the morning.
Cost of entering Ozonia beach:
The cost of entering Ozonia beach varies according to the day it will be visited, where the cost of entering the beach on all days of the week is twenty pounds, while on the day of the holiday the cost to enter is thirty Turkish liras only.
Fourth: Dalia Beach:
Dalia Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Istanbul, as it overlooks the Black Sea, where the beach is located on Damergkoy Bay, and the entertainment available on Dalia Beach are:
- On the beach there are many different activities, among which are some different water sports.
- You can also enjoy dining at the distinctive restaurants that offer delicious dishes, along with a buffet that includes a wide range of foods.
Cost of entering Dalia Beach:
Entry to the beach of Dalia is entered on all days of the week at a cost of twenty-five liras only, and on the weekend, the cost of entry to the beach is forty Turkish liras only.
Fifth: Non Stop Beach:
The Non-Stop Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches of Istanbul, as it is one of the beaches that includes all entertainment, and the most important entertainment available on the Non-Stop Beach are:
- Enjoy practicing all kinds of sports and water sports.
- Enjoy spending quality time with parties that take place directly on the beach.
- There is a luxurious restaurant on the beach that offers delicious types of food.
- On the beach there is a large buffet with many foods and drinks.
Cost to visit Non Stop Beach:
Entrance to the beach throughout the days of the week at a cost of twenty pounds, and on the day of the holiday entry is at a cost of thirty pounds per person.