Here is the most important information about Jabal Jais Ras Al Khaimah, which is one of the most important tourist attractions in the Emirates, and the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah is among the seven emirates, which is located in the far north of the Arabian Peninsula, and it occupies the fourth rank in the largest emirates in the country, with an area of about 1684 km meter.
As for tourism in Ras Al-Khaimah, it is one of the best tourist destinations in the country, as it includes many natural landmarks of beaches and desert oases in addition to monuments such as museums, and if you are a fan of adventure and a fan of mountain climbing, in Arab travelers you can learn about the most important information and activities Which will motivate you to visit Mount Jess.
Jebel Jabal Ras Al-Khaimah
The most important information about Jais Mountain
- Jebel Jais is ranked first in the highest mountains in the Emirates, as its height reaches about 1900 meters above sea level, and it is part of the Hajar Mountains series located in the north of the emirate, and this mountain is located 25 kilometers from the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, and is surrounded by many It is a vegetable, fruit and livestock farm, along with a number of isolated villages.
- The mountain region is experiencing a significant decrease in temperatures. In the summer, it may reach -5 ° C, and the Ras Al Khaimah government pays attention and attention to this mountain by equipping it with all the tourist facilities in order to attract more tourists and develop the mountain region in general.
Recreational activities in Mount Jess
- Once you arrive at Jais Mountain, one of the best activities that you can do with your friends is to take safari trips, these trips ensure you spend an enjoyable and unforgettable time, as well as enjoy the beauty of the picturesque nature, and it is best to do those trips in the summer where temperatures rise Away from the cold winter.
- Among the tourist facilities available in this place are ropes installed in the mountain that help you to climb them, which are ropes equipped with all the necessary tools and equipment, besides that these ropes are characterized by complete security because they are ropes that are strong, thick and well installed, and a number of trainers are available in order to help you in climbing .
Panoramic view from the top of Jais Mountain
- Climbing Mount Jess you can see a very beautiful panoramic scene, where you can see the most prominent landmarks of the place from the plains, lands, valleys and many desert lands, and in the winter season you can enjoy the beauty of the mountain covered with snow, and in it you take the most beautiful memorial photos.
- After you finish climbing Mount Jess, you can do a barbecue with your family or friends, and you should not forget to bring some food and drinks with you when you go to such a place.
- If you want more fun in this place, there are many theatrical and musical performances, as well as a number of other entertainment events aimed at attracting more tourists.
- One of the activities that you can do in the event you are not afraid of the heights is to take the “Jais Flight” sliding track trip which is located at an altitude of 1680 meters above sea level at the top of the mountain, which is the longest sliding track in the year and takes about three minutes, as it reaches His speed is up to 150 kilometers per hour.
- If you want to stay in hotels close to the mountain, you can stay at the Ras Al Khaimah Resort Hotel, which is located 22 kilometers from the mountain and is one of the best hotels in the city, in addition to the Al Zain Hotel, which is located 21 kilometers from the mountain.
It is worth noting that the government of Ras Al Khaimah is currently working on establishing a hotel on top of Jebel Jais, next to the cable car, and recently a restaurant was opened on top of the mountain that offers the best local and international food and beverages in order to attract more tourists.Read:America Hotels: List of the best hotels in America’s 2022 cities