The most important landmarks of Malaysia
Malaysia has many picturesque landmarks, the most important of which are:
- Cameron Highlands: It is one of the cities on a hill, and the temperature there is no more than 10 degrees and no less than 21 degrees Celsius.
- Penang Langkawi: It is a tropical paradise located on the Andaman Sea.
- Kuching: It has many important sites such as Santobong Mountain, Kuching Cat Museum, Baku National Park and Fort Margarita.
- Kuantan: It contains many important tourist places such as Sultan Ahmed Shah Mosque, Berkeley Waterfalls, Teluk Sembedak, Cheney Lake, Macmor House Stadium and Batu Hitam Beach.
- Kota Bharu: It contains many picturesque places such as Istana Jarrar, Lake Temengur, Jalan Pantai Kahya Bulan, Museum Diraja Istana Batu and Pasar Besar City Khadija.
- Malaysian peninsula: The island is divided into two parts, east and west, because of the Titiwangsa mountain range, which is a popular place among tourists.
Tourism in Malaysia
Malaysia is located in the continent of Asia and is characterized by being one of the most culturally diverse countries, in which you find multiple cultures of religions and ethnicities living in peace and harmony. It is well known as a tourist attraction. On the island of Borneo, tourists can see forests, granite peaks, and wonderful resorts. One of the important points in Malaysia is Taman Negara National Park, and its diverse wildlife is characterized by its giant trees and plants, and Malaysia also contains the largest reserve of the Orangutan animals in the world.
Kuala Lumpur is one of the most important major tourist destinations in the world, and it is the capital of Malaysia. The city is famous for many of the features of the British colonial era, and the city contains the two tallest twin towers in the world, the Petronas Twin Towers. And the tourist can do many different things as the city is filled with many sporting, musical, cultural and other activities. Among the most popular tourist destinations in Kuala Lumpur are Petaling Street, National Memorial, House of Representatives, National Museum, Central Market, Merdeka Square and Jamk Mosque.