The city of Taif
The city of Taif is considered to be one of the Arab cities affiliated with Saudi Arabia, located on the western side between the two latitudes 20 ° to 22 ° north of the equator, and between longitudes 40 ° to 42 ° east of the Greenwich Line, and is administratively tracked to the city of Makkah Al-Mukarramah. It was established before the birth of our master Jesus Bin Maryam, peace be upon them, has a land area of 87,561 km2, and its official language is Arabic.
Landmarks of the city of Taif
- Taif National Park: It is a state park punctuated by wild grasses, natural terrain, and rare natural trees.
- King Fahd Park: It is one of the most important tourist attractions in the city;
- Taif Zoo: It includes many birds and animals such as tiger, elephant, lion, ostrich, reptile, zebra, and monkey.
- The healing area: It rises above sea level 2400 meters, and is characterized by the abundance of fig and honey production, and it includes many parks such as mountain parks and Hadban Park.
- Al-Hada and Al-Shifa District: It is considered one of the most beautiful summer areas in Saudi Arabia, and it is characterized by being associated with the latest mountain roads with neighboring cities, and it includes a large number of parks and gardens, and it contains the agricultural area famous for growing figs, apricots, peaches, pomegranates, grapes, and roses.
- Okaz Market: It is considered one of the unique tourist attractions in Saudi Arabia, as it is one of the most popular ancient landmarks among residents and tourists.
- Shubra Palace: Built during the days of the rule of the Ottomans, it is considered one of the most important historical palaces built in the city, and is characterized by its architectural style, which mixes the Islamic and Romen character.
- Spectrum rose plantations: It includes more than seven hundred farms, and many factories that make roses and perfumes.
- Cable car station: It features a games area, a luxury water park, and a Ramada hotel.
- Nozzle of the case: It is a crater formed from deep craters within the Earth, and includes a small shallow lake.
- Al-Maadan Village: It is an old historical village located on the southern side of Taif, and it is famous in stone industries, as it contains large quantities of pots and millstones that were made of soapy stone.
- Siseed Dam: The days of the rule of the Umayyad caliph Muawiyah bin Abi Sufyan were built and located in the southeastern side of Taif, with a length of 58 meters, a width of 4.10 meters, and a height of 8.5 meters.
- Other parameters: Abdullah Bin Al Abbas Mosque, the pedestrian trail, the skating rink, the Green Village Museum, the Bahita Park, the Wildlife Gallery, the Summer Mall, Al Samali Dam, the Taif Public Library, the historical Okaz Market, Wadi Leila, the Taif Tower, the Khalid Bin Walid Street, and Baraka Zubaydah, Bahr Al-Rghah, and Rotating Restaurant.