In the next article, we show you the guide of Al Ain malls in the Emirates, so they are distinguished by the simple buildings in Al Ain in addition to the wide green spaces and the spread of entertainment services in the place, and the city contains a lot of shopping centers that people go to buy what they need and spend a special time with friends and family And in the following article, Arab travelers, we show you the most important of these centers and their location in addition to the most prominent shops in them.
The best malls in Al Ain, UAE
Bawadi Mall opened in 2009 and was built on an area of 140 thousand square meters, and it is one of the largest malls in the Al Ain region, and contains a lot of international and well-known shops such as Zara, Mango, H&M stores, and many other famous brands, The mall also has a large bowling alley, cinemas, and a lot of food and cafes in addition to Carrefour supermarket, and is found in service facilities such as pharmacies and banks in it.
- Mall site: Located on more road.
- work hours: The mall opens its doors from nine in the morning until twelve in the middle of the night in the days from Saturday to Wednesday, and in Thursday and Friday it extends its opening for one after midnight.
- For inquiries, please call: 037840000.
Al Ain Mall
It is located in the second rank among the most famous malls in the Al Ain region, and it contains about 175 shops of the most famous international brands, as it has a bowling hall, other ski lounges, cinema halls and a Carrefour supermarket. The mall also provides Wi-Fi Free of charge.Read:Top 10 of Kuwait five-star hotels recommended 2022
- Mall site: It is located in Al-Kuwaitat district, Othman Bin Affan Street.
- work hours: The mall opens its doors from ten in the morning until ten in the evening on Sundays to Wednesday, and its work extends to twelve midnight on days from Thursday to Saturday.
- For inquiries, please call: 03766033.
Al Jimi Mall
In the old times, Al Jimi Mall was a place to sell vegetables and fruits, and with the passage of time it was developed to be a large shopping mall containing more than 200 shops of well-known brands, as there are large cinemas, a Carrefour supermarket, and a car site that can accommodate a thousand cars It also contains many service facilities such as various pharmacies, banks and banks.
- Mall site: It is located in Hamad Bin Mohammed Street.
- work hours: The mall opens its doors from ten in the morning until ten in the evening in the days from Sunday to Wednesday, and extends its opening until twelve o’clock in the middle of the night on Thursday and Friday, and does not work on Saturday.
- For inquiries, please call: 037623859.
What distinguishes Hayley Mall is its location in the north of the Al Ain region, as it forms a link between Abu Dhabi, the Emirate of Dubai, and the Amman region, and it is divided into several floors that contain a lot of shops to sell clothes for all age groups, electronics stores and sell antiques and decor, in addition to having Everything the home needs in this mall’s stores, which number approximately 120, and there are many rest places, restaurants, cafes, games halls and beauty centers, as well as many services facilities such as banks and sports clubs.Read:The most important 4 tips for getting Kuwait hotel rates
- Mall site: It is located in Al Hili district, Al Ain.
- work hours: He works from ten in the morning until ten in the evening in the days from Sunday to Wednesday, and from ten in the morning until twelve after midnight on Thursday and Friday, and does not work on Saturday.
- For inquiries, please call: 037620207.