Map of the Chinese market in Dubai, one of the best places to visit; it contains restaurants and cafes all this in addition to well-known brands within China. The best thing about it is the home appliances and furniture, as it includes more than 3,950 stores. With the article of the Arab travelers today, you can know the right way for this market.
Map of the Chinese market in Dubai
Here is how to get to one of the largest markets in Dubai, as it is one of the markets that we must visit because it is worth it due to the availability of all goods and services in it.
- The Chinese market is located in the international city of Dubai, and it is the largest Chinese shopping mall outside of China.
- It is built on an area of 150 thousand square meters.
- There is a specific plot of land plotted by the UAE government to link the seven emirates together.
- In terms of the distance between it and Dubai International Airport, it does not take more than 30 minutes specifically.
- As for the port of Jebel, the distance between them is about 50 km.
- Adjacent to this hotel is ibis style
- We also find Dubai Textile City next to it.
Working hours of the Chinese market in Dubai
- It works throughout the whole week from ten in the morning until ten in the evening, except for Friday and Saturday, it closes at exactly eleven o’clock.
- We find that the market is closed on any Dubai national holiday.