Phuket Island is located within the southern regions of Thailand, and its area reaches 576 km2. It is considered the largest island in the country, and it is located opposite the West Coast of Thailand from the Andaman Sea. The surrounding small, unique views, and there are many exciting places for diving and snorkeling, in addition to other places with fine sand spots.
General information about Phuket
Phuket Island is known as the Pearl of the South, because of its beauty and charm of nature. It has a long chain of valleys and mountains that extend from north to south of the West Coast, whose area represents approximately three quarters of the total land area, the highest peak is Mai Tao, which reaches a height of 526 The island’s terrain is incredibly diverse, with rocky heads, vast and long sandy beaches, sloping limestone stones, hills with dense forests, streams of rivers and lakes, and tropical plants of all kinds.
One of the most distinguishing features of this island is that it contains the most beautiful diving areas in the world, as it constantly works to develop diving tourism and enjoyable sea trips; So that all the needs of food and drinks are available on boats dedicated to this type of trip, it is equipped with all amenities and recreation, to roam the waters of the island and the surrounding small islands, which enjoy the presence of diversified coral reefs, and distinctive marine creatures of different kinds.Read:Where is the largest suspension bridge in the world?
The most important special hotels in Phuket Island
- Sri Banwa Phuket.
- Movenpick Resort Karon.
- Sintra Grand Beach Resort Phuket.
- Holiday Inn Resort Phuket.
- Renaissance Phuket.
- Katathani Phuket.
- Pavillons Phuket.
- Sharm Phuket Resort.
- Avista Hideaway Resort and Spa Phuket.
- Andara Resort and Villas.
All hotels in Phuket Island share many different specifications and features, such as the strategic location, and they contain a group of facilities of a high level of quality and service provided, but these hotels differ in the level of meeting the needs of their customers, and the best of these hotels are the following:
- Point Yamu Bay Como: This hotel offers a comfortable and distinctive environment, most of which are located overlooking Ban Nah Bay and many of the islands off the coast.
- Chava Resort: This resort is an ideal destination for fun, as it combines modern amenities and facilities for five-star category, in a tropical atmosphere enjoyable and full of relaxation and psychological comfort.
- Amari Phuket: The hotel includes two swimming pools, a diving center, spa and sports club, in addition to many distinctive restaurants.