In this article we present to you the most important activities and recreational activities in Zabeel Park Dubai, as this park is one of the largest and most important public parks in the Emirate of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, has been opened in 2005, and the most important characteristic of this park is its uniqueness of a special nature, and that Because of its facilities that are not present in the rest of Dubai’s gardens, therefore, the park is an ideal place for those looking to spend wonderful times in calm and beautiful landscapes, and through the following lines on the Arab travelers we will address the most important recreational activities and events for this park.
Table of Contents
Zabeel Park Dubai
Zabeel Garden activities
- Zabeel Park in Dubai witnesses many events, including entertainment and artistic performances that take place on a large theater that was created for this purpose.
- The park organizes many high-tech educational and entertainment fairs that are held throughout the year, especially in the Safa Park and the Technical Zone.
- In the park’s grand celebration square, many 3D movies are shown.
Recreational activities in Zabeel Park
There are many recreational activities available in the Zabeel Park which are:
- The garden allocates barbeque areas on its lake, so fans of this hobby can have fun.
- The park has a panoramic tower from which you can enjoy a wonderful view of the city.
- Visitors can enjoy a wonderful tour of the garden landscapes by renting bicycles for families and individuals.
- In the garden there are wood benches, which allow visitors to sit in front of the spacious green spaces, in calm and away from the noise.
- The park offers free Wi-Fi through its smart palm, a service that undoubtedly is needed by all its visitors during their visit to it.
- Throughout the park, it has dedicated hiking and jogging trails for visitors.
- Visitors can spend a wonderful and unforgettable experience in Zabeel Park, by renting small boats for 40 dirhams, and touring Zabeel Lake and enjoy the beauty of the scenery around.
- The park contains a set of stadiums that were created for playing various sports such as football, basketball and tennis.
- In the park there are recreational places containing safe games that are intended for children of all ages, allowing them to spend an unforgettable time when visiting the park.
- The park has a suspension bridge allowing visitors to walk over it and enjoy the wonderful views of the streets of Dubai.
- Visitors to the park can enjoy a tour around it, by renting the train that travels around the park, for only two dirhams per person.
- The park offers many restaurants where visitors can eat their meals during their visit.
- Visitors can take the most beautiful pictures of souvenirs next to the fountain in the Lake of Boats, which give a wonderful view across the place.
- The park provides many services for people of determination, as its facilities and facilities were designed to suit this category, and it also provided them with smooth lanes, and parking for them beside the entrance gates.
Zabeel Park ticket price
The entrance ticket for the park is 5 dirhams per person, for children under two years of age, and for people of determination, admission is free.
Zabeel Park visiting times
Zabeel Garden is open on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from eight in the morning until ten in the evening.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and public holidays from eight in the morning until eleven in the evening.
Address of Zabeel Park
The park is located at the intersection of Sheikh Rashid and Sheikh Zayed Roads, next to Zabeel Palace in the subsistence zone in the Emirate of Dubai.
Contact phone number: +97143986888.