We offer you, dear reader, a guide to shopping places in Dubai at the cheapest prices. This charming city owns the largest shopping center in the world, it is a global tourist interface visited by thousands of visitors every year, because of its wonderful places and landmarks that made it attractive to be in the ranks of developed countries It occupies the fourth position as the most visited country by citizens.
It has many beaches that enjoy charming blue waters, and also there are a lot of gardens and parks, and also features buildings that have wonderful designs, with skyscrapers, and the Caliph Tower, which is the tallest tower in the world, and it also has great historical places, including a museum Dubai, the historic Al Fahidi neighborhood, as well as many shopping places we will look at in the following lines.
Places to shop in Dubai
Dubai has many other malls that include different stores that help us to shop, including: –
The Dubai Mall
- It is considered one of the largest commercial complexes in the world, and this mall is located in the Burj Khalifa complex, and its construction and construction cost about a billion and a half billion dollars, and it was opened in November 2002, and it contains about 1,200 commercial stores, including most of the famous brands and brands, and it consists of four Floors.
- It has a water show, an ice skating rink, and a cinema.
- And its address: Financial Center Street – Dubai City.
- It is open to receive the masses from ten in the morning until twelve in the middle of the night.
- And if you want to contact the officials in charge of the mall, you can do so by calling +971800382246255
- You can view this mall by visiting its website through this link.
Ibn Battuta Mall
- It is one of the wonderful shopping centers located in the city of Dubai, and it was opened in April 2005 AD.
- And its address is Sheikh Zayed Road – City of Dubai.
- It is open to the general public throughout the week, but from Sunday to Wednesday it is available from ten in the morning until ten in the evening.
- On Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, the audience is received from ten o’clock until twelve o’clock in the middle of the night.
- You can access the website of this mall through this link.
- You can also contact the mall officials on +97143621900
- It is one of the malls in the Al Barsha district in Dubai, and there are about 700 diverse stores, in addition to the presence of about 11 central exhibitions.
- It is a huge center with a cinema, and also an ice skating center.
- His working hours are from Sunday to Wednesday from ten in the morning until ten in the evening, but from Thursday to Saturday we find the audience from ten in the morning until twelve in the middle of the night.
- It is located on Sheikh Zayed Road – Dubai.
- You can view it and view it by logging onto the website via this link.
- You can also communicate by phone through the number +97144099000.
Dubai Festival City Mall
- One of the important shopping centers in Dubai.
- Its address is in Al Hilal Road – Dubai City.
- It is available from Sunday to Wednesday from ten in the morning until one in the evening.
- From Thursday to Saturday, it is available to the public from ten in the morning until twelve after midnight.
- You can view all information about this mall by logging onto the website via this link.
- You can also contact us on the phone +971800332
Places to shop in Dubai at the cheapest prices
In addition to a number of other malls, and markets that you can shop and buy from, including: –Read:Information about Auschwitz-Birkenau camp in Poland
- Box Mark.
- Seas market.
- Dubai Outlet Mall.
- The Beach – The Beach.
- City Walk Dubai.
- The Outlet Village Mall.
- City Walk by Meraas
- Mercato Shopping.
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Wafi Mall.
- Dubai Marina Mall.
- Deira City Center.
- Chinese Dragon Market.
- gold market.
- Spice market.
- Perfume market.