Your guide on the Swiss Museum, Geneva, and the best places for tourism in Switzerland. Who among us does not want to know the history of a country like Switzerland, known for its beauty, elegance, and the splendor of nature in it? The Swiss National Museum conveys to you a first-hand experience, vital to the history of the country, the various eras that it passed through, and the currencies that have been used throughout history in addition to a lot of important information that you will only find in the vast edges of this monumental edifice.
Swiss Museum Geneva:
The Swiss National Museum in Geneva is one of the most important tourist attractions in Switzerland at all, and it includes both the museum itself in addition to the massive Swiss castle and the State History Forum, and many impressive Swiss artifacts are displayed from the opening of the museum, and to this day, which attracts a number Massive of tourists from everywhere in order to know the country’s history, the ages it lived, the identity of the citizens, and how, they reached the economic prosperity that they are experiencing today.
Information about the Swiss National Museum:
- The museum is the embodiment of the greatness of the country’s history in addition to the various arts that it has contemporary, and it contains many statues made of limestone, which are still standing today.
- The Swiss National Museum was established in 1898 AD with the design of Gustave Norse, who was a fan of the French chateau.
- The museum includes many impressive monuments, such as a turret, many statues, sculptures made of wood, expressive of religion, and a mass in the Middle Ages, in addition to many coins that were used in Switzerland through different times.
- Once you visit the Swiss National Museum at first sight, you will notice the armor and clothing they wore during the war, while riding horses in an early form of Gothic design, which is what distinguishes this museum from most of the museums in Switzerland.
Things to do at the Swiss National Museum:
The Swiss National Museum visit dates:
- The Swiss National Museum can be visited on Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The museum does not open on Monday.
- For days between Tuesday and Sunday, it can be visited from ten in the morning, until five in the afternoon.
- On Thursday, it can be visited from ten in the morning, until seven in the evening.
Swiss museum entry fee:
- For the museum phone: 41584666511
- For the museum site: [email protected] www.landesmuseum.ch
- Swiss National Museum address: Landesmuseum