Domestic holidays in the field of travel and tourism have increased in popularity recently, as its idea lies in tourism within the country or city of residence during the vacation, without traveling abroad. It has become attractive to many, especially those looking to spend the weekend with their families.
Dubai has a wide reputation in everything related to the tourism industry, hospitality and shopping, in addition to the presence of large numbers of restaurants that offer various international cuisine in it, and many interesting activities and attractions, which you can try and visit in this city, which is the first tourist destination in the east Middle. Therefore, we offer you ten family tourism activities that you can do during an internal holiday in Dubai:
1- Recreation in a high-end Dubai hotel or resort
– Burj Al Arab, where you will have the opportunity to experience hospitality at its highest level.
Atlantis The Palm Resort, which provides you with amenities and luxury that do not need you anywhere, and must be among the list of places you are considering visiting.
– Al Maha Desert Resort is another option for residence, as it is located within the Dubai Desert Reserve and is surrounded by picturesque oases.
– Armani Hotel Dubai, which is located in Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Here you will experience the true meaning of luxury hotel services.
2- Take a shopping tour
You can choose to take your internal holiday during the Dubai Festival to take advantage of the discounted prices and attend the many entertainment shows.
Visit the gold market, where an amazing variety of the most beautiful jewelry will be displayed.
At Mall of the Emirates, you can shop at major supermarket brands, of which there are hundreds.
– Visit the Dubai Mall, the largest shopping center in the world, which includes the Dubai Aquarium and the Zoo, in addition to visiting the dancing fountain nearby.
If you want a traditional shopping experience, just visit Madinat Jumeirah to stroll among its alleys full of spice shops, carpets, jewelery and handicrafts.
3- Experience different types of Arabic and international cuisine
Dubai today is the meeting point for the finest culinary schools around the world, and has become a destination for the most famous chefs with Michelin-starred stars and the branches of international restaurant baskets.
– “Rivet” offers the most delicious French food under the supervision of the famous chef Pierre Gagnier.
“Pierre Chic” specializes in Mediterranean cuisine, and it features a charming view of the Arabian Gulf.
– If you want to try Japanese food, there is no better place than “Nabu”, which belongs to a chain of restaurants run by the famous Japanese chef Nabu Matsuhisa.
– As for the Emirati food experience, restaurants like the barn, the ultimate and the conch are the most prominent in this area.
4- Experience the Bedouin life in the Emirati desert
The Dubai Gold deserts provide many adventures, activities and experiences that are worth exploring.
A beauty safari with sunset.
Stay in a traditional desert camp and eat local cuisine, where you will have the experience of sleeping under the lights of stars and around the campfires, and listening to local novels and instruments of traditional musical instruments.
5- A cruise on the Dubai Creek
– A cruise in the Dubai Creek, which still bears the hallmarks of the past, despite the fundamental transformations that have occurred in the city in recent decades.
– A cruise aboard the traditional Dhow during sunset, while attending Emirati cultural performances and traditional music.
– For those wishing to experience a more sophisticated and elegant, we advise them on a tour on a private yacht, accompanied by a special chef preparing food on request.
6- A fun time for children in KidZania and Sega Republic
You can have fun with your children in KidZania or Sega Republic, where KidZania provides children with the opportunity to learn in an atmosphere of fun, by performing one of their favorite professions out of eighty professions, and also provides a currency of its own. Here kids can play the roles of firefighters, policemen, doctors and more.
As for Sega Republic, it includes 14 enthusiastic games and more than 150 arcade games, and the bulk of the complex is divided into five sections that include many fun games.
Legoland is the latest addition to Dubai’s landmarks, and is an ideal place for children, thanks to its activities and games.
7- Watching the largest water basin in the world
Dubai Aquarium is the second largest aquarium and water animal park in the world, and it has more than 140 types of marine creatures, including sharks and rai that can be seen in a private tunnel, in addition to a variety of family activities such as diving near sharks inside a cage Closed or feeding fish.
8- Winter vacation in Ski Dubai
Ski Dubai is one of the largest indoor ski resorts in the world, and offers a lot of activities such as skiing, sledding, cable car trips and snow caves, in addition to the experience of drinking hot chocolate in the Alps Cafe, at 4 degrees below zero, and watching penguins.
9 – A flight in the sky of Dubai on the balloon
If you want to see the enchanting desert nature from the sky, and get to know the natural life and its diversity among its branches, then you can take a tour on the airship over Dubai desert that includes many local animal species, such as the oryx and camel deer.
10- A tour of hovercraft on the Dubai skyline
The best way to see Dubai is through a helicopter flight that takes less than an hour, starting from Atlantis The Palm, and passes over a wonderful array of famous city landmarks, such as Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Mall of the Emirates, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa.