Dream World Bangkok or dream world is located north of Bangkok, capital of Thailand, and opened in November 1993 on an area of 160 hectares.
The park is divided into several areas such as the adventure land, imagination land, dream gardens, and the city of dreams square, and the inner garden includes more than 40 squares and games for family members.
Everyone has a wonderful time of fun, play and recreation, this park has amazing games for all ages and is one of the most important places of tourism in Thailand
Table of Contents
The best activities in Dream World Bangkok
• In the world of dreams, Bangkok, you will spend the best and most wonderful moments with your family, you can sit in the lounges in front of games and gardens, eat hot and cold drinks and enjoy the atmosphere of fun and adventures around you in front of the artificial lake where your children can ride the small colored boats while you watch them.
• For fans of adventures, challenge and strong games, you will find in the world of dreams your dream and your pleasure, where high water games and high rolling clubs such as flying saucer and hurricane and many others, you will enjoy the atmosphere of competition and challenge with your friends.
• For the family, you can try water games and amusement parks that are less dangerous but no less fun and fun than you will hold your breath in them and you will always remember those moments in the world of dreams. Here you can experience the game of boat and falling in the water slopes.
• You can try the “Giant House” game and listen to the story of Jack and the fictional Beanstalk, and everything inside this house looks larger than normal.
• To increase your enjoyment and amazement, there is a hall dedicated to cinemas and movies. You can play an exciting 4D adventure, as the city presents a distinctive movie that includes many special effects that make it seem like you are part of the movie.
• You will not miss visiting the Snow City, enjoying games, skiing and even playing and snowballs among you, playing between mammoths and polar bears.
• For fans of racing, cars, challenge and enthusiasm, you should try Go-Karts and compete with friends and players.
• You can get a great deal of terror inside the haunted house, experience the feeling of fear of the unknown and try to find a way out of the place in the dark. Dracula, Frankenstein and the werewolves will show you an opportunity to test your patience and endurance.
• For children there are many recreational activities such as acrobats and dolls, as well as animal visits and a moving train that walks around the park.
• You can also enjoy closer mobiles for the safari and forests by riding private buses or riding elephants, children will love it very much.
• There are multiple dining facilities on the spot serving traditional and international meals, fast food, and a café to drink hot and cold drinks.
Dream World Bangkok is available for visiting all days of the week from 10:00 AM until 17:00 PM.
Per capita: 1,000 baht, free for young children.
Snow City: 180 baht.
Water city: 120 baht per hour.
Motor games: 180 baht.
Animal farm: 60 baht.
To learn more information about changing prices, you can visit the official website ..from here
Bangkok hotels near Dream World
Hotels with good reviews are not available near the city of Dreamworld, so we picked the best for you despite its distance from the site:
Amari Don Muang Airport Hotel is one of the best 4-star hotels in Thailand, Bangkok, located next to the airport in Bangkok and about 30 minutes drive from Dream World
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel got very good reviews for the location, cleanliness, comfort, staff. Diverse breakfast, bad view of some rooms.
Miracle Grand Convention Hotel is one of the best 4-star Bangkok hotels, less than 45 minutes from Dream World Bangkok
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Overall the hotel received very good reviews.
Dream World Bangkok website