The Ihlara Vadisi (Turkish: Ihlara Vadisi) is located near Mount Hassan and Mount Melendiz, two of the three volcanoes of Cappadocia in the state of Aksrai. The valley is about 100 meters deep and has been formed by the Mendez River for thousands of years. The Hilara Valley is considered one of the most beautiful tourist places in Cappadocia
The valley extends from Selara Monastery to Selime Monastery in Selim Village for a length of approximately 14 km.
Ahlad Valley is 80 km from the heart of Cappadocia.
Table of Contents
The best activities in the Cappadocia Wahara Valley
• You can start walking from the first entrance to the valley, which extends at a distance of 1 km, where you can enjoy the scenic landscape of the valley.
• Or you can enter through the second entrance, which is the most famous in the valley, but it is considered the furthest from it, characterized by its beauty and the density of its trees.
• The third entrance is through the village of Belisirma and allows access to the valley by car. The village is located in the middle of the valley and contains some restaurants where the tourist groups often stop for lunch break.
The fourth and final entrance is at the end of the valley at Deir Selim.
• It is very pleasant to stroll in the Ilara Cappadocia valley full of vineyards, poplar and pistachio trees and enjoy the sound of the roaring waters of the Melendiz River. You can also explore the rich wildlife of the place. You may see lizards, frogs, butterflies, birds, even eagles and sheep, among others.
• After arriving in the valley, you can enjoy sitting in the restaurant or café located directly above the Meldenese River.
• You can also enjoy walking in the heart of the valley, and take the most beautiful pictures there.
The best Cappadocia hotels near the Ahlara Valley
There is one good hotel near the Hilara Valley, so we advise you to stay at one of Cappadocia hotels in the heart of the city, and set aside a day of your vacation for the valley trip.
Acar Hotel, one of the best Cappadocia hotels, is a short walk from the valley.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel has a great rating in both location, view, comfort, and cleanliness.
Ahlara Valley website