Vatican Museums Vatican Museums is a group of wonderful museums that attract many tourists annually to see the most famous paintings with wonderful drawings that made it one of the most prominent tourist attractions in Rome, the museum was founded in 1506 AD, to become one of the attractive places for tourists from everywhere in the world.
The Vatican Museums display sculptures of artwork in the Vatican City, which is the specialty of the Romen Catholic Church and carries the features and style of the magnificent Romen civilization.
In the following lines, we will learn about the most important activities in the Vatican Museum, Rome
The most important things to do in the Vatican Museums
• As you walk around the Museum of Pope Julius II, you will find works of all denominations within the art, and you will see a group of mummies dating back thousands of Sinin, in addition to statues dating back to the Romen era.
• You are in front of the Vatican Museums, Rome, you find wonderful artistic sculptures, and when you enter the museum you find a large collection of unique arts, and you can also enjoy watching the unique murals of the most famous international artists.Read:The 5 best Rome malls that we recommend to visit
• As you walk through the Vatican Museum, Rome you will come across a corridor that extends to the Palace of Belvedere, and you see on its walls some drawings dating back to the Romen era and during your arrival to the end of the museum you will find a statue of the children’s gods, you can take memorial photos in front of these wonderful scenes.
• St. Peter’s Square will meet you directly, which takes the oval shape, and in the north of the cathedral you will find the Vatican Gardens with a large number of shrines, perhaps the most important of which is the mausoleum of Pius Pius, as there is the tower of St. John in the garden, it is not enough to walk around one day in the museum so you have to return again.
• While touring the Vatican Museum you find a large collection of thirteenth-century artworks, including Romen statues, Vatican chariots, the museum is really impressive and is suitable for fans of rare historical paintings.
Read:Top 5 activities in Piazza Navona Rome
• The city of museums has the Sistine Chapel and it is a beautiful artistic painting. When you look at its ceiling, you find intertwining motifs and drawings. These motifs summarized the story of the book of Genesis in the Bible, from isolating the dark from the light to the story of Adam and Eve ending with the story of Noah and has several scenes that tell religious stories Different.
The museum’s working hours start from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., open seven days a week except for Sunday, and it is closed.
Best hotels near Rome Vatican Museum
Dependance dei Consoli is one of Rome’s best 3-star hotels, and the museum is 1.1 km away.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Guest reviews for the hotel were good in terms of location, cleanliness, staff, comfort and free Wi-Fi.
Grand Hotel Fleming is one of the best 4-star hotels in Italy in Rome and is 5.5 km from the museum.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The reviews were very good in terms of cleanliness, staff, value for money, comfort, location and breakfast.
The site of the Vatican Museums Rome