Arab Street is one of the most important tourist destinations in Pattaya and indeed one of the most important tourist destinations in Thailand for Arabs, as the street is located in Shaun Buri district in South Pattaya, it is characterized by the concentration of Arabs inside it, and contains many exclusive Arab shops.
There are a number of famous Arab hotels in Pattaya Street in Pattaya, Thailand, and restaurants that are characterized by a terrible diversity in Arab food items such as: Shami, Moroccan, and Gulf, in addition to the presence of some Indian, Iranian and Turkish restaurants, Arab currency exchanges, Arab clinics, and sellers of natural mobile drinks.
The best things to do in Arab Street
• Upon arrival to Arab Street, you can take an exploratory tour of the street, and see all the Arab shops in the region.
• You can go to one of the tropical beverage vans on Arab Street and have a refreshing drink accompanied by friends.
• You can accompany the family to have a unique meal in one of the Arab street restaurants, distinguished by the variety of items inside the restaurant.Read:6 of the best Pattaya family hotels recommended for 2022
• You can go to one of the old Arab motifs in the street to get some rare souvenirs for the family.
• You can get the latest international hair styles in one of the Arab stores specialized in cutting hair according to different Arab styles.
• After you finish your activities inside the Arab street, you can have dinner in the famous Thai restaurant with its world-famous Halal Thai dishes.
Hotels near Arab Street
Beverly Plaza Hotel is one of the best 3-star hotels in Pattaya, just a 1-minute walk from Arab Street in Pattaya.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel was rated well on site, staff, facilities and amenities but some complained of inconvenience in the maintenance work.
The w9 hotel is one of the best 3-star hotels in Thailand in Pattaya Arab Street, a 2-minute walk from Arab Street.
Summary of Arab visitor ratingsRead:The 6 best places to shop in Pattaya Thailand
Arab Street site Pattaya
Read:Top 4 activities at mini siam park in thaya, thailand