The Besiktas Istanbul region is one of the most important tourist destinations in Istanbul, which enjoy the finest and luster imposed on it by its rich palaces, imperial gardens, giant historical and artistic museums, in addition to the markets, sparkling bazaars and charming views of the Bosphorus that made it one of the most beautiful areas of Istanbul and one of the most popular tourist destinations in Turkey to attract visitors.
During the article, we get to know together the most important tourist areas in Istanbul, Besiktas, and the historical and recreational activities they provide to their visitors.
Best Besiktas hotels
Besiktas surrounds a group of the finest and best hotels in Turkey Istanbul in terms of the quality of facilities and services provided, the location of transportation and tourist attractions, the appropriate level of prices for varying budgets, which makes many Arab and foreign visitors prefer to live in the Besiktas region than any other region in Istanbul, and the link is presented The following is a complete guide to the best Besiktas hotels in Turkey according to guest reviews .. Read more
The most important activities that can be taken when visiting the Besiktas Istanbul area
• You can start your tours in the Besiktas Istanbul area by visiting the famous Yildiz Palace and Gardens dating back to the reign of the Ottoman Sultan Abdul Majid II, and enjoy a spacious space, simple and elegant architecture, and vast and varied areas of plants and roses.
• Then you can move to the Dolmabah Bahçe Palace, the most famous and largest of the Ottoman palaces in Besiktas, and learn about its ancient history and its role in managing succession affairs, while contemplating its elegant elegant wings, holdings and decorations decorated with crystal and gold pieces.
• If you love plastic arts such as sculpture and painting, you can visit the museum next to the palace and see hundreds of wonderful paintings and sculptures.
• You can also visit the Turkish Maritime Museum, the most important museums in Istanbul and one of the landmarks of the Besiktas region in Istanbul, which displays the history of the Ottoman naval battles through thousands of documents, navigation tools, ship models and guns.
• After your visit to the Turkish Maritime Museum, you can pass the adjacent Saturday bazaar, where carts and stalls selling fresh fruits, vegetables and fish, as well as clothes, are lined at cheap prices.
• After completing your tours in Istanbul Besiktas, you can move to the nearby Ortakoy area by sea bus that penetrates the water of the Bosphorus Strait from the port of Kabatas to the coast of Ortakoy, then visit the most famous historical seaside sights such as the Cheragan Palace and the Grand Mosque.
Istanbul Besiktas location
Articles you may also be interested in in Istanbul:
Istanbul Hotels: 10 best recommended areas for housing in Istanbul
The most important tips before booking Istanbul hotels
Discover the 50 best serviced apartments in Istanbul
The best 60 places to visit in Istanbul
The 6 best recommended Istanbul restaurants
The most important 7 tips before renting a car in Istanbul
A trip to Turkey: all you need to know in one place!