Wednesday Bazaar in Istanbul is a popular bazaar that takes place on Wednesday every week, and it is one of the most famous bazaars in Istanbul that give tourism in Turkey and shopping an unparalleled pleasure.
At a time when some want to visit the shops and markets bearing the signature of major international brands, others tend to visit the local Istanbul markets and traditional bazaars that spread throughout Turkey, especially in Istanbul.
Tourism in Istanbul is woven with memories for every corner and corner of this city, where you will definitely want to experience a unique experience while shopping, and this will only be achieved by visiting Wednesday Bazaar in Florya Istanbul.
The most important activities that can be carried out at Wednesday Bazaar in Istanbul
• Although the bazaar provides all the shopping requirements for vegetables, fruits, clothing and accessories, the first thing that will attract your attention are the different clothes and fabrics, so give this part of your visit a sufficient amount of time to get what you want at an affordable price.
• For fans of crafts and crafts, Wednesday Istanbul Bazaar offers a variety of crafts, especially copper and other crafts.
• You must want to buy souvenirs for your family and friends, Wednesday Floria Bazaar is the perfect place to pick the right gifts from among the many options that will definitely make you confused.
• Wednesday Florya Bazaar offers a varied menu of popular Turkish cuisine that will definitely attract you to taste and learn about the culinary arts of this beautiful country.
• To take a break, you can take a stroll in the Floria Park, which is 10 minutes from the Wednesday Florya Bazaar, where you will be blessed with the natural charm of the park, represented by its green trees and attractive colorful flowers.
• You can return to shopping again, but this time at the Aqua Floria Mall, which is located 8 minutes from the bazaar, where you will move to a different shopping experience between the largest shops, restaurants and various cinemas. You can also pass through the Istanbul Aviation Museum and enjoy an unforgettable tour inside it. Or, pass by Floria Istanbul Restaurant and enjoy an unforgettable lunch. You can also visit Istanbul Aquarium and enjoy a unique marine experience.
Hotels near Istanbul Bazaar Wednesday
Crowne Plaza Flora Istanbul is one of the best 5-star Istanbul hotels and is located 900 meters or about 11 minutes by car from Wednesday Istanbul Bazaar
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The Crown Plaza Flora Hotel has been rated very well thanks to the beautiful area it occupies, its distinctive sea view, the staff’s treatment and the cleanliness of the rooms.
Polat Istanbul Hotel is one of the best Istanbul hotels by the sea, 2.3 km from the bazaar.
Summary of Arab guest reviews
The hotel is rated very good thanks to the cleanliness, comfort, facilities, location, free WiFi and staff.