Tehran Zoological Garden is located on the Tehran-Karaj Expressway, about 4 km from the famous Erm Theme Park.
Covering an area of 5 hectares, this huge park is a relatively modern garden that was opened in 1992, and includes among its walls over 290 species of different species of animals.
Tehran Zoo is one of the best tourist places in Iran in spite of its relative modernity, and it is completely suitable for a complete picnic for you and your children.
You will see many distinct local animals such as rare Persian tigers, deer and Arabian horses, as well as chimpanzees, lions, tigers and other animals.
Activities to do in Tehran Zoo
• The garden contains wide areas filled with green trees, you can sit in the shade and enjoy the fresh air. You will feel calm and relaxed, especially in front of the water pools inside.
• Take a tour of the park, get to know the animals, know their original habitats, general information about them and watch them closely in cages such as tigers, monkeys, and deer
• During your tour inside the park you will enjoy with your children a visit to pet sections such as beauty, and beautiful colored birds such as parrots and others. Your children will love to tease and feed them.
• For children, in addition to their interesting tour inside the park, there are places designated for play and safe and appropriate amusement parks for their ages who will spend fun times of fun and enjoyment on them
• In the garden there are many cafes and shops that offer the most beautiful traditional Iranian dishes you can try and enjoy their taste or dessert with a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy the most beautiful scenes of the garden in front of you
• You can enjoy visiting colorful fish ponds that were collected from different places in the world. You will find this information and others through the guide or introductory paintings on the ponds your children will love to watch.
• For fans of photography and amateurs, we recommend that you acquire a good camera, as the garden will entice you to take beautiful photographs of the rarest animals, the most beautiful of which is to retain and share them with your friends and loved you after your return from tourism in Tehran.
work hours :
All days of the week from 9 am to 7 pm
$ 10 per person
Tehran Zoo Hotels – Tehran
Ferdowsi International Grand Hotel, the best 4-star hotels in Tehran, is 11.9 km from Tehran Zoo.
Ibis Tehran Imam Khomeini International from Iran hotels Tehran is 36 km the second closest hotel to the Tehran Zoo.
Tehran Zoo website