The Museum of Liverpool, which bears the name of the city in which it is located, is the latest addition to the collection of national museums in the city of Liverpool, where this museum was officially opened to the public for the first time in June (June) of 2011.
It is distinguished by the beauty and splendor of its design, from the outside and the interior, in accordance with environmental standards, especially in the design of windows. It is one of the main reasons for enjoying it when visiting the city. It is one of the most famous museums in England and one of the landmarks of tourism in England, summarizing the history of this city and the events that have ravaged its people throughout the ages.
Table of Contents
What you can do at the Liverpool Museum in England
• Visit the museum and enjoy watching the distinctive modern architectural design for it is an ideal place for adults and children, and wander the ground floor of the museum, which offers a view of the urban and technological development of the city, at the local and national levels.
• Touring the upper floor of the museum, which displays the identity of Liverpool through studying the social history of the city, culture and fashion and the most important monuments in it and England, starting from settlement in the region from the Neolithic period to the present era.
• Participate and attend the finest concerts, artistic cultural performances and plays within the museum in the main hall, the theater of the most famous artistic groups from all over England and the world.
• For children, you can visit Rokn (Little Liverpool) and enjoy exciting and educational displays of archeology and history, which increase the absorption of children and increase their chances of spending a distinguished educational leisure time.
• The place is surrounded by a large number of tourist places in Liverpool, historical monuments and museums, such as the Museum of the World. After completing your tour of the Liverpool Museum, you can enjoy spending beautiful times in it.
• There is a museum and café in the museum that you can visit and enjoy the taste of traditional English dishes, especially the sea, and dessert with a cup of coffee and see the exhibits and the grassy square in front of it at the same time.
• After completing a visit to the museum, you will love to spend quiet times relaxing and meditating on one of the seats in front of the museum overlooking the sea and Albert Wharf as well as watching the beauty of Liverpool sunset.
From 10:00 in the morning until 17:00 in the evening, seven days a week.
Prices for entry tickets
Adults are £ 17.
Children under six are £ 4.
For more information about the museum, you can visit the official website ..from here
Liverpool England Museum Hotels – Liverpool
Heywood House Hotel 4-star Liverpool is 400 meters from Liverpool England Museum
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Overall great hotel reviews.
Hilton Liverpool City Center 4-star hotels of England is 450 meters from Liverpool England Museum
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel received great and great reviews in terms of cleanliness, location, view, services and staff.
The site of the Liverpool Museum, England