Toronto Zoo is the main zoo located in Toronto, Canada. The zoo opened on August 15, 1974, and includes wide green areas and paths extending between flowers, plants and beautiful waterways.
It is one of the landmarks of tourism in Canada as the largest and most famous zoo in the country, as it includes 710 acres dedicated to animal shows. These exhibitions are originally divided into seven major geographical regions which are Indian Malay animals, Africa, the Americas, Tundra Trek, Australia, Eurasia and the Canadian field.
The Toronto Zoo possesses a huge and diverse group of animals more than any other zoo in the world, it is currently home to more than 5,000 animals, which represent more than 500 species, and this is why the Canadians are heavily intended for holidays and foreign tourists as well.
Table of Contents
The best activities in the Toronto Zoo
• You can take a wonderful tour of the park and see all the animals in its local area from Canada’s environment and imported from other environments around the world. You will not have this diversity anywhere in the world. It will be a fun and educational tour for children.
• One of the most important attractions located in the Toronto Zoo and that you must take your kids to is the Discovery area. This region includes a children’s zoo, with the ability to conduct interactive experiences with animals suitable for all ages, the island of Splash, and a fun water play area with a space of one hectare, a theater Waterside, in short, this area is a comprehensive family entertainment center.
• In the garden there is a place for covered tropical plants that you can enter and enjoy seeing the most beautiful natural scenes of the various plants and flowers.
• The Toronto Zoo also includes more than 6 kilometers dedicated to lovers of walking and running, these tracks are surrounded by plants on both sides and you can also next to walking to ride a bike, which will make your tour more enjoyable.
• The Toronto Zoo contains more than 7 souvenir centers, you can buy for your family or friends some antiques, art or even clothes that express your visit to one of the most beautiful zoos in the world.
• During your visit to the Toronto Zoo you will not miss the opportunity to see the giant pandas? This place is almost the only center in Canada for cute panda cubs. You can sit a few minutes to enjoy watching these playful animals practicing their daily routine.
• The Toronto Zoo includes a number of restaurants and cafeterias. You can eat traditional and international Canadian dishes and snacks with the family while enjoying a wonderful view of the park and its multiple facilities.
All days of the week from 9:00 am until 19:00 pm.
Prices for entry tickets
Adults 29 Canadian dollars
Children from 3 years to 12 years old CAD 24
Children under two years for free
Toronto Zoo Hotels – Toronto
Best Western Plus Hotel Canada 3 stars is 6.2 km from Toronto Zoo.
Summary of visitor ratings
The hotel did not receive recent Arab visits at this particular time, but most of the visitors gave it a good evaluation regarding cleanliness and comfort, but they resented some other services such as Wi-Fi
The Holiday Inn Express is a 2-star Toronto hotel located 6.2 km from the Toronto Zoo
Summary of visitor ratings
The hotel did not receive recent Arab visits at this particular time, but most visitors gave it a good evaluation of cleanliness and comfort, but they were resentful of the lack of response of the hotel workers.
Toronto Zoo website