Etihad Museum Dubai is one of the lively 21st century museums dedicated to the story of the founding of the United Arab Emirates.
The museum, which is one of the most prominent and most visited tourism places in Dubai, is located in a specific spot, where the country was established in 1971.
The area of the Union Museum in Dubai is 25,000 square meters divided in a unique journey through a chronology of the country’s history.
The museum includes many different exhibitions that focus on the experience of pavilions, interactive programs and educational initiatives that helped in the success of the country.
The trip of the Union Museum in Dubai also aims to educate visitors about the nation’s constitution, making it one of the most important places of tourism in the UAE in general.
Activities you can do
• You can start walking around the Union Museum building in Dubai and take some memorial photos, as it is considered a unique architectural masterpiece.
• Then you can get acquainted with the museum’s external landmarks, which include the guesthouse and the Union House, which are among the most famous historical buildings in Dubai.
• You can head towards the mast near the Union House, with a height of 123 meters, and a water basin that simulates the coastline has been added.
You must visit the library, which includes more than 3000 books, and a set of other educational materials related to the UAE.
• Then you can rest for a while at the basement café, which offers a variety of hot drinks and snacks to visitors.
• After that, you can complete your tour in the temporary exhibition hall that is designed to hold various exhibitions and events, especially the National ones.
• Visit the Education Department, which is divided into two parts, one to provide educational lessons, and the other for practical training regarding the country’s history.
• Then head toward the multi-purpose hall that hosts various activities such as various seminars, various exhibitions, conferences and national workshops.
End your tour with a traditional local or international meal in the restaurant overlooking some giant sculptures that represent the preamble to the Constitution.
Entrance prices to the Union Museum Dubai
For adults over 25 years old, AED 25.
For students between 5 and 24 years old, AED 10.
For groups 10 people or more AED 20.
Free for children under 5 years of age and for those with special needs.
Opening times at the Union Museum Dubai
Daily from 10:00 in the morning until 20:00 in the evening.
Hotels near Dubai Union Museum
Dusit Thani Dubai is one of the best 5-star hotels in the UAE, and is located about 7.4 km from the Union Museum Dubai.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The location is excellent, quiet and close to services, the staff are helpful and friendly, and the rooms are clean and comfortable.
The Rawda Al Murooj Hotel is one of the best 5-star Dubai hotels, and it is 7.4 km from the Dubai Union Museum.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The location is excellent, the staff are helpful, the services are excellent, and the rooms are spacious and comfortable.
Union Museum Dubai website on Google Map