Cleo Park Sharm El Sheikh is one of the most important tourist places in Sharm El Sheikh and the first water park in the Sinai. The park was built in 2006 on a land area of 50,000 square meters, and it follows international standards in operating games. The Clio Park Sharm El Sheikh includes many slides of varying length and winding, a dedicated area for children, and attractions that are inspired by the history of the country. It also includes many restaurants and cafes, and a gift and souvenir shop, along with other facilities that visitors of the park may need, making it one of the best entertainment spots in Sharm El Sheikh. According to statistics, it can be said that Cleo Park in Sharm El Sheikh is one of the most important tourist places in Egypt in the Sinai region.
Activities you can do
• You can walk around as a family at the parties around the Clio Park Sharm El Sheikh building to take some memorial photos of its fountain and gate inspired by the Pharaonic history.
• When you enter the park, walk a little by foot to learn about its features and facilities, which are mostly inspired by the Pharaonic history.
• The fun adventures of Cleo Park games start in exciting Sharm El Sheikh, where you can enjoy the various slides that come in many lengths.
• You can also enjoy thrilling rides in the park, such as Queen’s Trophy, Horror Snake, Last Temple, Scorpio Attack, and the Lost Pyramid.
Don’t forget to cross Cleopatra’s path full of swirling waves, take part in the Nile River adventure, or relax on the lazy Nile Springs excursion.
• Cleo Park Sharm El Sheikh includes child-friendly facilities, where your children can play in the Little Pharaohs Oasis and a swimming pool.
• Then you can rest a little in front of the pool or in one of the park cafes, where you can have some cold and hot drinks.
You can also visit the massage center, or take your children to attend the puppet show, where they can get temporary face and tattoo drawings.
Don’t forget to pass through the gift store to buy some souvenirs, and then eat your local or international meal in a restaurant.
Entrance prices to Cleo Park Sharm El Sheikh
Adults over 12 years old 30 USD.
Children 4-12 years old US $ 20.
For children under 4 years.
Opening times at Cleo Park Sharm El Sheikh
Everyday from 10 am to 5 pm.
Hotels near Cleo Park Sharm El Sheikh
Hyatt Regency Sharm El-Sheikh Hotel and Resort is one of the best 5-star hotels in Egypt, 4.2 km from Cleo Park Sharm El-Sheikh.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings The location is excellent and the views are spectacular, the staff are outstanding and respectful, the rooms are spacious and clean, the beds are very comfortable, the services are excellent, and the facilities are great.
Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa is one of the best 5-star hotels in Sharm El Sheikh, 3.1 km from Cleo Park Sharm El Sheikh.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings The location is excellent, overlooking the sea, the staff is very helpful, the facilities are great, the hotel activities are very impressive, the rooms are very comfortable, and the food is delicious and varied.