King Abdullah Gardens Amman is one of the best tourist attractions in Amman. It is located in the Shmeisani area, which is a recreational city established in the eighties of the current century. It has many recreational activities for children and adults, and is characterized by its distinguished location and wonderful views.
The gardens include many buildings and floors, as it contains an open amphitheater that can accommodate 2000 spectators to hold many festivals and celebrations, and it has a private car park floor, a building dedicated to internal activities, and special places for recreational games, also characterized by the presence of the only cable car in Jordan and many restaurants and cafes.
The best activities you can do in King Abdullah Gardens Amman
• If you are a fan of adventure, you can ski in the designated place in the gardens of King Abdullah Amman and spend quality time with your friends is full of excitement and suspense.
King Abdullah Gardens is very suitable for children to have fun, play and picnic, as there are places designated for children and a variety of amusement parks, tippers and a sled ship, as well as the Russian mountain, chains, ghost room, and other fun games that may delight your children a lot.
• You can shop and buy your own needs and buy the most beautiful souvenirs, as there are special places for shopping and various shops inside the King Abdullah Gardens.
• You can visit King Abdullah Gardens to ride the only cable car in Jordan and enjoy the scenic views of the wonderful city of Amman from above.
• If you are a fan of sports, you can walk in the green square inside the gardens of King Abdullah and enjoy the scenic landscape.
• You can sit at one of the restaurants that is roaming in the gardens and enjoy the delicious Jordanian specialties, as well as sit on the existing cafes and eat wonderful drinks that characterize the gardens of King Abdullah.
• You can attend festivals and celebrations that take place inside the King Abdullah Gardens in Amman, where various festivals are held with different paragraphs in which children are happy with cartoon characters, a special paragraph for the magician, songs for children, various competitions, and offering many gifts and pleasant surprises.
• You can also enter the entertainment city Luna inside the King Abdullah Park, as it is an entertainment city covered with many recreational activities suitable for children and adults.
• And if you are a photography enthusiast, you can take the most beautiful memorial photos inside the King Abdullah Gardens, where greenery and wonderful facilities.
Times of visiting King Abdullah Gardens
It operates seven days a week except for Sunday from two in the morning until eleven in the evening.
Hotels near King Abdullah Gardens Amman
Reshan Hotel is one of the best Jordan hotels in Amman 3 stars away from King Abdullah Gardens 14.3 km
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel received excellent reviews for excellent location, quality of facilities, excellent staff, cleanliness, comfort and value for money.
The House Boutique Suites 5 stars hotel is one of the best hotels in Amman, away from King Abdullah Gardens 9.9 km
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
King Abdullah Gardens site Amman