Osman Bey Market is considered one of the best and cheapest covered Istanbul Sisli markets, as it is one of the wholesale markets in Istanbul that specializes in selling, designing and exporting the finest and finest quality raw materials, textiles and some other commodities at wholesale prices.
The ancient and always crowded street with shoppers also includes a number of embassies and consulates of foreign countries and the finest hotels, restaurants and cafes known among the public, especially as it is located within the well-known Sisli Istanbul area.
To get to know the location of Osmanbey Market in Istanbul as one of the most important tourist attractions in Istanbul and the most important activities that it offers to its visitors, as well as the best hotels in Osmanbey Istanbul you can follow the article.
The most important activities in Osmanbey Market in Istanbul
• You can start with a quick tour through the Osman Bey Istanbul market to get to know the best stores in terms of variety and quality of products and quotations.
• Then you can shop and bargain about the high quality Turkish textile pieces, which makes Osmanbey Istanbul markets an ideal location to supply brides with all the delicious and varied collections and colors of fabrics and furnishings, some of them are busy and hand embroidered.Read:The best 8 activities when visiting Istanbul Aquarium
• If you are looking for a variety of elegant and ready-made sportswear and sportswear comparable to the finest international brands, you can find many and cheap prices during your visit to Osmanbey Market.
• During their visit to Osman Bey Istanbul, women can also purchase valuable bags and shoes with various cosmetics at reasonable prices, as well as evening wear and headwear.
• And if you are looking for a profitable business or investment opportunity, you can deal with more than 55 offices and companies for exporting clothes and textiles included in the Othman Bey market, especially since Turkish clothing and textiles enjoy high taste and high quality, making them one of the popular trade areas in more than one Arab country.
• On your last tour of Osmanbey, Istanbul, you can visit Osman Jarcese Mosque with a peek at antique shops, souvenirs and selling perfumes on the street.
• After completing your shopping tour at Osmanbey Istanbul Market, you can move by metro or bus to Taksim area for a delicious breakfast or lunch with a cup of Turkish tea.Read:The best 7 activities in the Freedom Park in Istanbul
• Then you can tour the most famous tourist attractions in Istanbul close to the square such as Istiklal Street, Osmanbey Street Istanbul, Cevahir Mall Istanbul, Wax Museum, Sururi Park, Bara’a Museum, or relax with a traditional Turkish bath in Galatasaray Bath
• Finally, you can end your day full of touring the most famous places of tourism in Istanbul such as the Hagia Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar to shop some souvenirs for family and friends, the Egyptian market to shop a selection of the finest spices and nuts and sweeten with some delicious traditional sweets.
times of work
From Monday to Saturday, from 8:00 in the morning until 8:00 in the evening.
With a public holiday on Sunday and during occasions and holidays.
Hotels in Osmanbey Street Istanbul
Lasagrada Hotel Istanbul, one of the best hotels in central Istanbul, is located only 100 meters from Osmanbey Street.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Hotel La Sagrada Sisli has rated well in terms of maintenance, lighting, accessory facilities and location.
Arcade Istanbul Hotel is one of the best hotels on Osmanbey Street, Istanbul, located in the center of Osmanbey Street.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Where is Osman Bey market located in Istanbul?
Osmanbey Sisli market is located in Sisli district, close to some tourist districts in Istanbul such as Taksim, Machka, Bungalow, Cevikiye.
The subway and buses are the best means of transportation to reach it, as the market is located steps from a station of the same name and the attached map shows in detail how to get to the market: