Besiktas Bazar is one of the famous bazaars of Istanbul and one of the tourist destinations in Istanbul that attracts a large number of visitors. It is distinguished by being a mobile bazaar that is held every Saturday in different places of Besiktas Istanbul. It is also characterized by the presence of all kinds of products from vegetables, clothes, groceries, Leather products and many more.
The most important characteristic of the Besiktas Bazaar is the cheap prices, some of which may reach 50% less than other places, and therefore it is one of the most important popular markets in Istanbul that tourists are keen to visit.
Things to do at Istanbul Besiktas Bazaar
• You can buy vegetables and fruits at the cheapest prices, as the bazaar provides many varieties and fresh different types of fruits and vegetables, in addition to legumes and other types of grains such as lentils, beans, and beans.
• The bazaar is famous for selling the finest types of olives, there you will find it with all its fresh types and forms, along with delicious types of cheese that are prepared in a way that the people of the countryside in Istanbul.Read:The best tourist places in Istanbul We recommend you to visit
• You can buy all kinds of perfumes from the market at good prices, and there are places available at Besiktas Istanbul Bazaar to sell women’s accessories and great cosmetics at unbeatable prices.
• You can buy many types of dishes and safe plastic bottles through the market, where you can find them at competitive prices and great quality.
• Various types of flowers are available at Besiktas Bazaar in Istanbul. You can buy all the roses and vases that you need, which of course will add an aesthetic touch to your home.
Finally, after you have finished touring and shopping in the bazaar, you can complete the tour by visiting the nearby tourist attractions of Istanbul, such as the Hamidiye Mosque Yildiz and the magnificent Yildiz Palace, you can also head to Yildiz Park and spend moments of calm and relaxation amid nature and green, or you can enjoy an unforgettable tour inside The famous Nisantasi Street.
The bazaar is held every Saturday from 10:00 in the morning until 8:00 in the evening.Read:The 9 best tourist destinations in Beylikduzu Istanbul
Istanbul Hotels near Besiktas Bazaar
The St. Regis Istanbul is one of the distinctive 5-star Istanbul hotels. It is 1 km from the Besiktas Istanbul Market.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Park Hyatt Istanbul is one of the best hotels in Nisantasi Istanbul, just 750 meters from Besiktas Bazaar.
Summary of reviews of some Arab visitors
Where is the Besiktas Bazaar located?
Read:Ulus Cafe Istanbul is one of the best tried and tested cafes of Istanbul