The Langkawi wildlife park is located in Kilim, a ten-minute drive from Koa, one of the most famous cities in Malaysia, northeast of Langkawi. It is also known as the Bird Paradise of Langkawi.
The park was opened in November 2002, after which it became one of the most beautiful tourist places in Langkawi.
Wildlife Park Langkawi contains different types of birds, mammals, and reptiles from more than 150 different species brought from around the world including Southeast Asia, Africa, South America, Australia, Russia and Malaysia of course.
It also includes a number of endangered animals, as well as a number of strange and strange creatures.
Table of Contents
Activities you can do
• Enjoy watching the wildlife of the park freely and safely through the covered walkway that runs from the entrance to the exit gate and listen to the explanations and information provided by the guide who accompanies the cohorts during their trip around the park
• Foreplaying birds and animals closely, where you can buy a bag full of animal and bird food (at a cost of 6 ringgit) and feed a number of animals and birds that you meet on your visit.
Watching crocodile pools and watching how to train and feed them close-up, and the birds of picturesque colors, you will love how the bike bird will be able to eat food from your hands without harming you.
Wandering around a closed cage packed with many colorful little birds (called good birds), put some grains in your hands and they will gather around your hands to eat them without any harm.
• Visit the Crystal Gallery where you can buy a number of elaborately made crystals and beautiful traditional Chinese and Brazilian jewelry.
• Take souvenir photos of the wild animals that you see, or you can ask the guide to photograph you with them while you feed them. If you do not have a special camera, the garden offers professional photography.
• Eat in the restaurant located inside the garden of the bird paradise in Langkawi and take a break and see the scenery around you.
8.30 am – 6:00 pm
For adults 28 ringgit
For children 15 ringgit
Hotels near Langkawi Wildlife Park
De Langkawi Resort and Convention Center is one of the best 4-star hotels in Langkawi, a 5-minute drive from the Wild Garden
Best Seven Motel is a one star Malaysia hotel less than 10 minutes from Langkawi Wildlife Park
Langkawi Wildlife Park website